ADVERTISEMENT

Just re-watched this 'ting of beauty'

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Fort those tempted to just watch the 2nd half.. please don't. It is just so much fun to see how far down we were and to remember how it felt at that moment when all seemed loss and hopeless... and how this team just hunkered down and said NO WAY... and kept the faith.

Every time I delete a great game on the TV to make room for another, I wonder if the next game could match the one before. So far, so freaking good!

My lone concern.. what was Coach saying to Joey after that kickoff? He was in on the tackle but didn't do anything stupid. Maybe he wanted to know why JJ didn't kick it all the way too Madison. :)

Please... if you have the game taped.. watch it ALL!!

The emotion does not subside... I was jumping up and down and fist pumping at 3:15 am like it was Sat nite all over again! Thank you Coach, thank you MEN!

Reactions: Zenophile
Nice Mick reference. :)

That was some game. I've already mentioned a couple of times that I was on a flight and had to follow it via espn's game tracker on my iPad. This was a long flight to Germany. Thankfully they had in-flight wi-fi or I would have lost my mind not knowing the outcome for 7 hours.

I was despondent for much of the first half. When it was 28-7, I tried to remind myself that this is a second-half team, but I thought it might be too big a deficit to overcome the way Wisconsin was running the ball. Then when Penn State cut it to 28-14 approaching halftime, I thought "Here we go. This is what this team does."

The espn game tracker shows a football next to the team that has the ball. On that late 4th and 1, I kept thinking, "Please move the little football to Penn State!" When it happened, I shouted "Yes!". A few people nearby looked at me like "WTF?". I just said, "Sorry. Football game." :D

Once I arrived at the hotel yesterday, I watched highlights of the game several times on YouTube. This team is amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT