ADVERTISEMENT

Just off the phone with NLC ticket office

Having gone to the B1G CCG and Rose Bowl this year, we have contemplated getting season tickets through our older daughter since she is a recent PSU grad (I understand there is a discount for that?) and would be able to request these tickets ourselves in the future. I understand it takes time to build up NLC points when paying the minimum amount, so my question is about how many years will it take to get to the point where we are confident we can get "post season" tickets through NLC? Are we talking 3-4 years or 20+ years?

I usually get my tickets from a friend who now lives in Dallas and has been an NLC member for 30 years. With my youngest daughter now a freshman at PSU (transfer from RU) I know I want season tickets for at least the next three years, but not sure the "investment" will be worth it after that if I still can't get "post season" tickets.
You are talking many years of large donations to get NY6 bowl tickets from the NLC. Lesser bowls are another story.
But if you want NY6 bowl tix and are just joining NLC now, unless you are donating thousands per year (to catch up on points) you might never see big bowl game tickets.

I asked my cousin and he said that about 30 RV people met with as assistant AD and some adminstrators. That it was part of the overall facilites plan. The meeting was about improving the RV experience. So far they have only had one meeting. He said that it was more of a RV owner advisory board....kind of. Penn State was looking for feedback.

This is correct. I was in the meeting as well. As I understand, the next meeting is planned for B/W weekend, but I haven't heard any specifics.

It would fill up in no time
200_s.gif
It would be...........INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT