ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Fleming to enter portal

Wow, in one day Ohio State has lost their QB and best returning receiver. Not to worry they will replace both by weeks end with better players in the portal. That's another reason why they own us 9-1.

• Haha
Reactions: punz16
No excuses. This is on the staff, NOT the NIL money. The money is there so I don't want to hear a god damn word about NIL. If they don't go get him it's on the staff. Period.
Are you ponying up the NIL money to get him here?

• Love
Reactions: step.eng69
Are we even sure the PSU staff wants him? There’s probably better, younger receivers out there that are a higher priority, also doesn’t Fleming have a consistent injury history?

Nowhere. He will be the best wr in the lineup.
Have you guys looked at his stats? This ain’t the second coming of Marvin Harrison or either of the kids at Alabama. No 3 rated recruit in his class, pedestrian stats and 1 year of eligibility left. No thanks.

Have you guys looked at his stats? This ain’t the second coming of Marvin Harrison or either of the kids at Alabama. No 3 rated recruit in his class, pedestrian stats and 1 year of eligibility left. No thanks.
Yeah we really need that locker room cancer KLS to be our 1.

No s*** his stats weren’t good. He’s playing alongside the best WR we’ve seen in college football since maybe Larry Fitzgerald, and a probable second round pick (third round at worst) in Emeka Ebuka. OSU has had a top 5 in the country WR room since he arrived in Columbus, and it was the top WR room in the country this season.

Reactions: Psubiomed
No s*** his stats weren’t good. He’s playing alongside the best WR we’ve seen in college football since maybe Larry Fitzgerald, and a probable second round pick (third round at worst) in Emeka Ebuka. OSU has had a top 5 in the country WR room since he arrived in Columbus, and it was the top WR room in the country this season.

Take a look at the WR stats over the past 5 years.

In '19, the #5 WR had 27/361.
'20 - #5 had 7/74 (Fleming)
'21 - #5 had 11/149 (MHJ; Fleming was #4 with 12/80)
'22 - #5 had 8/155 (Fleming had 34/533 as #3)
'23 - #5 had 11/147 (Fleming again #3 had 26/270)

This doesn't include their TEs (who generally were 3rd if mixed in, this year 2nd).

Without MHJ and Egbuka, he's still a #2/#3 at best and I wouldn't be shocked if they bring Portal help.

I imagine MHJ is coming back or hasn't decided yet. I can also imagine Day being pretty harsh in his evaluations and some not taking them well. He'd probably be the #1 receiver at PSU.
He is crazy to come back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT