ADVERTISEMENT

Journeymen Collegiate Classic, Nov. 12 Bethlehem Freedom High

I knew MM would be the guy. Kid is something special. Top 3
I like Mitchell—a lot—but I want to see what he’s like in folk. No doubt about his gas tank, but I am wondering if he is adept at getting out from bottom.

If we get solid performances by Robbie and Mitchell and everyone comes out of this tourney healthy…this team is off to the races.

Then we get Nagao in a couple weeks, holy smokes.
If the 1st part happens, we might even match the 150 points Iowa will undoubtedly put up. Who am I kidding, solidity at 125 and 165 and we will strafe the field at NCAAs

giphy.gif

Point taken on the Bayou, I would say many of the portions are pretty small there. Last time I was there was still pandemic-esque and prices were high, but not at current levels. Still, I'm partial to their menu and it has a good atmosphere.
True enough about the atmosphere. Would be a good bar to hang out at, maybe get an appetizer.

It's also relatively easy to get to, and has a large dedicated parking lot.

Ramos loses again, this time to Camacho. Been a tough couple of weeks for Ramos!
To be fair Camacho beating Ramos shouldn't be a surprise. He has been inconsistent in folk in the past, but also tech-falled Glory in free this spring and had a past free win vs Ramos

Reactions: dicemen99
To be fair Camacho beating Ramos shouldn't be a surprise. He has been inconsistent in folk in the past, but also tech-falled Glory in free this spring and had a past free win vs Ramos
Yeah, I don't even know if I'd really consider it an upset, just sort of surprised to see an NCAA finalist lose twice in a week this early in the season. Especially when you consider one of them was to a HS kid (albeit an absolute hammer). I don't remember that happening anytime in recent history (HSers or not). 125 is a complete toss-up right now. Bodes well for us as long as Robbie is healthy!

I scoured the brackets and the only good match is BB/Cornella.

There are 7 brackets at 165. Gross.

Reactions: bwfight
I scoured the brackets and the only good match is BB/Cornella.

There are 7 brackets at 165. Gross.
There are two types of people in the world.

Normal people: “There are 7 brackets at 165. Gross.”

Me, a sicko: “I am so stoked to see how Andrew Christie and Macon Myers look.”

Last edited:
God i could go for some good ol southern grits. I really dont know many people in my area that even eat grits. I grew to love them as a kid when i'd stay with family in N.C. who are Lumbee Indian. Their meals were incredible.

What's a grit? I kid, we have a seasonal place in upstate SC and a son who just left the Charleston area.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT