ADVERTISEMENT

John Oneal

While I think the OP is trolling us, I will say that if:

1) OSU beats PSU in a well played game, I will be fine with it.

2) If PSU beats itself, I will be fairly upset.

3) If the refs beat PSU, I will be yelling and throwing things. I have not yelled at the TV all year.

3) If the refs beat PSU, I will be yelling and throwing things. I have not yelled at the TV all year.

Unless OSU hammers PSU, the blame will be on the coaches or the refs. My guess is both.

Reactions: TheGLOV

You have an incredible better level of self-control than what I have if you watched closely during the Iowa and Minny games not to be throwing things given impactful either corrupt or egregiously incompetent officiating in those two games. The Jerry McGinn crew that did the Michigan game is about the only B1G crew I trust to be fair and competent.

You have an incredible better level of self-control than what I have if you watched closely during the Iowa and Minny games not to be throwing things given impactful either corrupt or egregiously incompetent officiating in those two games. The Jerry McGinn crew that did the Michigan game is about the only B1G crew I trust to be fair and competent.
I watched the Minnesota game with my elderly father (also a PSU grad) so I refrained from yelling or throwing things.

I wanted to yell during the game, but yelling upsets my dog, so I have tried very hard to not yell at the TV anymore. Also, I never really felt like we were in danger of losing the Iowa game.

Don't get me wrong; I think the Big10 officiating has been terrible. I really hope we get a fairly called game this Saturday.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and TheGLOV
I watched the Minnesota game with my elderly father (also a PSU grad) so I refrained from yelling or throwing things.

I wanted to yell during the game, but yelling upsets my dog, so I have tried very hard to not yell at the TV anymore. Also, I never really felt like we were in danger of losing the Iowa game.

Don't get me wrong; I think the Big10 officiating has been terrible. I really hope we get a fairly called game this Saturday.

Go Heels!

Go Roy Williams!

So... you were in your safe space?

lol. I can only imagine how difficult that scenario was... I only have screamers (fans... fans.... not, ummm, screamers) in my house. Wife gets the boot (nails, shoes, the usual). She takes all the shoes and locks them up til she returns but we still find stuff to throw. :)

My dogs head for the bathroom after the game starts! Lol

McGinn didn't do the Michigan game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT