ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Pruitt on Tennessee fans at spring game: "Why wasn't they here?"

Perhaps we’ve underestimated Vol Fans all these years and they just wanted a coach who could speak proper grammar.

Why wasn’t they”? Really?

How does an individual (a) get hired, and (b) retain said employment with this type of under-developed language skills?

Would the “Gorilla” have ever uttered such words? :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: psuken
Perhaps we’ve underestimated Vol Fans all these years and they just wanted a coach who could speak proper grammar.

How does an individual (a) get hired, and (b) retain said employment with this type of under-developed language skills?

Maybe I’m just not fluent in Tennessee speech patterns but “there were some people that wudint here that..........why wudint they here?” is a bit much. Three ‘that wudint here’s’ in 17 seconds. :(

65,000 isn’t bad for a spring game. I get that he was pushing for 102,000 but that’s a long shot when looking back on historical spring attendance figures around the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: psuken
He's using the same page as Franklin, except he seems to be cut from the same cloth as Saban and has that sour, nothing-is-ever-good-enough mentality. The pressure is on. This is their 4th or 5th reshuffling of the deck since Fulmer.

These two were in attendance....
2382258833_e219ea9f0c_o.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

He knows his audience maybe?

Reactions: bison13
Somebody forgot to update the rock and no one knew when it was. Or, everyone was still too worn out from smearing Schiano.

He said “weren’t” but his pronunciation/ dialect makes it difficult to understand, but he didn’t say “wasn’t “.

Mom is also from Tennessee.

my company commander in boot camp was a bosun's mate from Tennessee, and he was the first person I ever met from that state

he was the single dumbest human being I've ever met, but maybe average for Tennessee

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT