ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill goes after Scott Paterno on twitter, avoids his point

In lieu of using the Ignore feature, make sure you stock up:

2e921c7203907f5c6a34c11a65d4a6e0.jpg

I respect the good guys on this site fighting the good fight, but how long can you keep it up ( :eek: ) with the trolls?

Because they are not the police or CPS.

There is no "CPS" Agency in Pennsylvania - that is the name of a Code. The governing "authority" (i.e., Governmental Agency) under CPS Law is DPW including their County-Level CYS Offices and "Agents" (DPW's name was changed a couple years ago to DHS by Corbutt). You are completely full of $hit that a report to TSM is not recognized as a report to DPW/CYS under CPS Law as TSM is clearly an "Agent" of DPW/CYS as defined by the Code and the child was under the Care & Custody of an "Agent" in the 2001 Incident! You are full of $hit on so many counts as per usual it isn't even funny troll-boy!

Reactions: WeR0206
There is no "CPS" in Pennsylvania - that is the name of a Code. The governing "authority" (i.e., Governmental Agency) under CPS Law is DPW including their County-Level CYS Offices and "Agents" (DPW's name was changed a couple years ago to DHS by Corbutt). You are completely full of $hit that a report to TSM is not recognized as a report to DPW/CYS under CPS Law as TSM is clearly an "Agent" of DPW/CYS as defined by the Code and the child was under the Care & Custody of an "Agent" in the 2001 Incident! You are full of $hit on so many counts as per usual it isn't even funny troll-boy!

Also, couldn't JR be considered an employee/agent of CC CYS since he was a contractor for them (they subbed work out to him from time to time)??

Also, couldn't JR be considered an employee/agent of CC CYS since he was a contractor for them (they subbed work out to him from time to time)??

Yes, there is no doubt. TSM had an "Agency Relationship" with DPW. In addition, the child was under the care & custody of TSM, and a TSM-registered Program (Friends Fitness), at the time of the 2001 Incident. IOW, this situation invoked the portion of the CPS Code regarding "suspected abuse by an Agent of DPW", which would have required JR to report the Incident for Investigation, put a Child Protection Plan in place while the investigation took place, etc.... -- not only was this the case, but the Mandatory Reporter who notified DPW via the Child Hotline in 1998, Alycia Chambers (a Mandatory Reporter because she was the child's therapist and told DPW this), also notified DPW that an AGENCY RELATIONSHIP existed between DPW and its Centre County CYS Office and the Charity whose PROGRAM THE CHILD WAS PARTICIPATING IN AT THE TIME OF THE 1998 INCIDENT. Alycia Chambers notifying DPW of the Agency Relationship is the reason DPW sent an investigator from Harrisburg rather than have it investigated by the DPW's Centre County CYS Office (it is also the reason that Chambers called it into the DPW Statewide Hotline that goes directly to Harrisburg rather than report it locally).

Yes, there is no doubt. TSM had an "Agency Relationship" with DPW. In addition, the child was under the care & custody of TSM, and a TSM-registered Program (Friends Fitness), at the time of the 2001 Incident. IOW, this situation invoked the portion of the CPS Code regarding "suspected abuse by an Agent of DPW", which would have required JR to report the Incident for Investigation, put a Child Protection Plan in place while the investigation took place, etc.... -- not only was this the case, but the Mandatory Reporter who notified DPW via the Child Hotline in 1998, Alycia Chambers (a Mandatory Reporter because she was the child's therapist and told DPW this), also notified DPW that an AGENCY RELATIONSHIP existed between DPW and its Centre County CYS Office and the Charity whose PROGRAM THE CHILD WAS PARTICIPATING IN AT THE TIME OF THE 1998 INCIDENT. Alycia Chambers notifying DPW of the Agency Relationship is the reason DPW sent an investigator from Harrisburg rather than have it investigated by the DPW's Centre County CYS Office (it is also the reason that Chambers called it into the DPW Statewide Hotline that goes directly to Harrisburg rather than report it locally).

There is no way that anyone at PSU would have known that TSM would not fullfil their Legal and Regulatory duties in 2001 -- Alycia Chambers knew far more about the codes as she was a self-identified "Mandatory Reporter" under the code due to her work as a Child / Family Pshychologist and Therapist. She made sure the report was made directly to Harrisburg and DPW still found a way to end-run and scuttle her report! No way could PSU know that JR and TSM would break CPS Law and not report or conduct a proper investigation in conjuction with DPW, who they were clearly legally obligated to report to and work with in investigating the 2001 Incident under CPSL code (including putting a Child Protection Plan in place, etc...). None of the PSU parties were "Mandatory Reporters" and they almost certainly followed whatever advice was given to them by Wendell Courtney, PSU General Counsel at the time, who spoke directly with Schultz regarding the 2001 Incident days after it happened.

I'm not really sure of the whole structure and responsibilities of the campus police force. I am taking you at your word. That being the case, isn't a lot of this on Harmon then?
Correct! You would think that when Schultz called up Harmon and said, "Hey Tom, can you get me that 1998 report about Sandusky?" that an astute investigator and law enforcement profession who is trained to be suspicious would have asked..."Why Gary, is something wrong?"

Correct! You would think that when Schultz called up Harmon and said, "Hey Tom, can you get me that 1998 report about Sandusky?" that an astute investigator and law enforcement profession who is trained to be suspicious would have asked..."Why Gary, is something wrong?"
With the benefit of hindsight, I bet he wish he had asked more.

I agree with all of this. Except for the part about the admins walking. Unfortunately with all of the awful media coverage of this story, the jury pool is tainted to believe that as of 2001, Paterno and Penn State had already been covering up pedophilia for over 25 years.

You're right that they will be tainted. I just think the overwhelming lack of evidence and the right approach by the admin attorneys will overcome all but the most tainted jury. If they go to jail, it'll be because it's a fixed jury, just my opinion of course. I still don't think there will be a trial but we're getting close to one. I think the prosecutors are set up to be embarrassed.

gmj/JockstrapJon (Jacobs) is an ass. I was the "Security Administrator" on a Gov't site. I carried a weapon, took reports, did investigations, could arrest, yet I wasn't an Officer or Policeman. this is more sadjack, PennLive horseshit.
Is that where you wore bare-midriff tees and posed for photos with automatic weapons grinning like an imbecile? Or did those pics come from some other employment? You really should get that gap between your front teeth fixed. Quite hideous.

There is no "CPS" Agency in Pennsylvania - that is the name of a Code. The governing "authority" (i.e., Governmental Agency) under CPS Law is DPW including their County-Level CYS Offices and "Agents" (DPW's name was changed a couple years ago to DHS by Corbutt). You are completely full of $hit that a report to TSM is not recognized as a report to DPW/CYS under CPS Law as TSM is clearly an "Agent" of DPW/CYS as defined by the Code and the child was under the Care & Custody of an "Agent" in the 2001 Incident! You are full of $hit on so many counts as per usual it isn't even funny troll-boy!
Good lord, I'm using CPS in general terms. It's laughable for you to believe that TSM is the proper reporting authority though.

Good lord, I'm using CPS in general terms. It's laughable for you to believe that TSM is the proper reporting authority though.

Good Lord, is this declaration as reliable as your claim that Schultz was not a recognized law enforcement official by Pennsylvania under the law? - see citations below, LMFAO

Stop. Just, stop.
  • "He did report this to his supervisors, the Head of the Police Department." - Frank Fina on Joe Paterno
  • "McQueary, Paterno and Curley did report the incident to Schultz, who, as SVP-FB, was ultimately in charge of the University Police Department." - Louis Freeh
  • "As discussed above, evidence produced at the preliminary hearing established that Schultz's job responsibilities included oversight of the Penn State University Police Department and that he interacted regularly with the chief of the department [Tom Harmon] and expected to be kept apprised of sensitive issues involving the department. The Commonwealth submits that this made him a law enforcement official." - Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
CxZ7L_QXEAApVgo.jpg

BxRfuRuIgAEs163.png:large

You have wasted so much time chasing your tail and making us watch. The bad actors in this mess thank you for redirecting everyone's attention from their failures onto the one guy who unequivocally exceeded his reporting duty. In the name of the victims, Jive, just stop.

If they were told about horseplay instead of what MM and Paterno testified that they told C&S, that would explain why there was no report.
If they were told about horseplay instead of what MM and Paterno testified that they told C&S, that would explain why there was no report.

No it wouldn't explain anything from their perspective
It does not matter one iota what was reported to them, they must follow their procedures

To put it in perspective for you ....
If you take the Exact same situation and replace alleged CSA with ANYTHING ELSE abuse related - like the child stubbed his toe ( and I'm not exaggerating here) they would have the same responsibility to take action

So the point I'm making is this - it DOES NOT matter WHAT they were told, only that they WERE told !

No it wouldn't explain anything from their perspective
It does not matter one iota what was reported to them, they must follow their procedures

To put it in perspective for you ....
If you take the Exact same situation and replace alleged CSA with ANYTHING ELSE abuse related - like the child stubbed his toe ( and I'm not exaggerating here) they would have the same responsibility to take action

So the point I'm making is this - it DOES NOT matter WHAT they were told, only that they WERE told !
Come on now... this is why people think BWI is full of loons. Stubbing a toe? Just stop.

Jesus man I ain't makin this sh!t up
I'm telling how it really works

If a report of abuse is made to TSM they must act - it doesn't matter one bit what kind of abuse they have protocols that they didn't follow

Not only that but as a state licensed children's charity, TSM was REQUIRED to look into any and ALL incident reports (an inappropriate late night 1:1 shower that made a PSU GA uncomfortable would certainly fall under this list), no matter how benign. GMJ just can't get over this simple FACT.

The people who dropped the ball re: 2001 (even if we assume horseplay/inappropriate shower was all that was reported) were NOT the PSU admins but rather the folks running TSM. It's a fact.

Jesus man I ain't makin this sh!t up
I'm telling how it really works

If a report of abuse is made to TSM they must act - it doesn't matter one bit what kind of abuse they have protocols that they didn't follow
TSM is required to report when a kid stubs a toe, huh? Why would anyone ever take you seriously when you post something ridiculous like that?

TSM is required to report when a kid stubs a toe, huh? Why would anyone ever take you seriously when you post something ridiculous like that?
I would guess that if a child were to claim or actually incur an injury of some sort, it would require an accident report.

Really? I've known people who have stubbed their toes and broken them. If I'm not mistaken, Jack Lambert career ended when he suffered turf toe. That injury can be caused by turf toe.
We can debate minutia all day.

Reactions: Zenophile
Maybe you can go and ask them.
I'm asking you since you seem so sure of yourself. Why would Curley and Schultz report a watered down version of a story to Raykovitz? Especially when there are others who heard a different version of the story. Especially when you don't know who the victim is or who he told, and what he told them.

If you're going to report "horseplay" when you believe it was sodomy, why report to them at all? After all, if you decided on this coverup- aren't you ruining it by making more people aware of it?

I'm asking you since you seem so sure of yourself. Why would Curley and Schultz report a watered down version of a story to Raykovitz? Especially when there are others who heard a different version of the story. Especially when you don't know who the victim is or who he told, and what he told them.

If you're going to report "horseplay" when you believe it was sodomy, why report to them at all? After all, if you decided on this coverup- aren't you ruining it by making more people aware of it?

Don't bother the troll with a sensible question. He'd prefer to debate stubbed toes.

Take me seriously? seriously ? Are you serious ?

I am the one person you should take most seriously !

So I'll try nicely one more time to make my point

If a report get to TSM about abuse - it DOES NOT MATTER how serious the perceived abuse is - their response is MANDATED BY LAW and they did not follow it.

Yes if the stubbing of a toe was too much for you to make a point then use any other thing that you would consider minor and replace it - i.e. A small bruise on the arm; a small minor scratch, anything

It does not change the point - IF A REPORT (ANY REPORT)IS MADE TO TSM THEY HAVE PROTOCOLS TO FOLLOW THAT THEY DID NOT - that is the point!

There was a difference between what Paterno and MM testified they told C&S and what C&S claim they were told. Who do you think is lying?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT