ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin needs to start recruiting...

Nittanygrad93

Dec 1, 2016
Saquon Barkley. I know it seems to be a foregone conclusion that he goes pro, but I remember reading an interview quoting him as asking if they would keep his scholarship open for him to return. I would never fault him for leaving. It just doesn't hurt to try.

Saquon Barkley. I know it seems to be a foregone conclusion that he goes pro, but I remember reading an interview quoting him as asking if they would keep his scholarship open for him to return. I would never fault him for leaving. It just doesn't hurt to try.

He needs to start coaching to win and kicking some asses.

The only reason you tell a player to come back is if you truly believe he isn't ready for the next level. Otherwise, the coach is being selfish. Franklin isn't selfish.

Reactions: Nitt1300
Saquon is a running back. PSU has no running game. Why would he return? Sentiment?

Reactions: ralphster
This is a good team. But looking at the big picture you have to win . I am amazed at how good Alabama has been the last couple years. The Penn State team is getting very close to being that way. Just a matter of time. They are headed in the right direction for winning for a long time

Being drafted by the Browns perhaps sways his decision like USC QB. Still think he’s gone and probably should go but a shakeup in coaching staff (oline and get rid of RPO) may help. Franklin should guarantee him spot of coaching staff if he gets injured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT