ADVERTISEMENT

Its time for Mr Kraft to meet with the University officials...

...and discussion, SERIOUS discussion...it's time to leave the Big Ten.

If only.

I hate this conference, but escaping it is another daydream that, like the ideas of firing Franklin or starting Allar, gets filed under Things-That-Are-Fun-To-Handwring-About-But-Will-Not-Happen.

We'll all feel better about life if our team shocks the world this Saturday. There's a lot better chance of that than there is of Penn State bailing from the Big-2.

Reactions: bison13 and 81b&w
No way should we leave the Big Ten - money, research opportunities, etc. keep us in. What we need are improvements in how the Athletic Department operates in order to win more. The days of the referines basically ended with the retirements of Witvoet and Parry. I dont think absurd calls/non calls have impacted results in several years (maybe that offensive pass interference at Minnesota in 2019 is an exception to that). The scheduling opening road games is small beer compared to what we endured from 1993 - 2014 by bs reffing. So, it is PSU that needs to improve, no excuses. Don’t wish us out of the BIG, hope for improvements so that we win so often we’ll love being in the BIG! You think Coach Sanderson wants to leave the conference? NO! Why? Because he knows is damn job and dominates the conference!

Yes, let's stand for fair competition, not the almighty dollar.
We have fair competition, it’s not 1999 anymore ( or 2002, 2003, 2005, 20014). Our problems are our fault, no one else’s. We don’t win enough, and that’s because we aren’t good enough. I’m hoping the new AD changes that situation. We need a renewed focus on winning, not making excuses for losing. That UM game was an embarrassment to Penn State football, and the result had nothing to do with refs, weather, home field, or anything other than we played horribly, and they steamrolled us.

Why? Because they open on the road again in 2023? Krafty was to told to go stand in the corner for being the class clown and calling the B1G out on his first day. He was put in his place. Pay your dues, Krafty.

Reactions: bytir
Sure, let’s trade the midwest mafia for the carolina acc mafia (who may be worse) and lose a few hundred million in the process. Or perhaps we can join the sec and chant sec, sec while we get f’d by those that believe the south will rise again. We could replace usc in the pac and ruin the athletic program travel budget. Or we can go to the big 12 to renew the wvu rivalry. Perhaps we can be independent again or join the Patriot League.

Sure, let’s trade the midwest mafia for the carolina acc mafia (who may be worse) and lose a few hundred million in the process. Or perhaps we can join the sec and chant sec, sec while we get f’d by those that believe the south will rise again. We could replace usc in the pac and ruin the athletic program travel budget. Or we can go to the big 12 to renew the wvu rivalry. Perhaps we can be independent again or join the Patriot League.
That laundry list is $hit dirty
😢

Reactions: LMTLION
pretty interesting first four games next year....

WVU home
Delaware home
@ Illinois
Iowa home

Wow, I just looked at the date of the Iowa and Michigan games. I didn't realize we start on the road at Illinois. That is about as tough a conference road start as there is outside of Ohio State and Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT