ADVERTISEMENT

It would have been nice to see a little wildcat in the game.

therod

Jul 9, 2002
A direct snap to SB would have worked better than McSorley trying to run it up the middle.

You know... I wanted to create a post about this very same subject (well kinda) but since you hit on the subject I keep it here.

My suggest/wish isn't so much for more wild cat plays but more so for a dual threat qb. It would really help take some pressure of the O-Line buy keeping the defense honest. They (dual threat qbs) may not work in the pros but in college they bring an entirely different aspect to the game to the game that other teams have to keep an eye on.

It's exactly what this offense needs given the state of this O-Line.

You know... I wanted to create a post about this very same subject (well kinda) but since you hit on the subject I keep it here.

My suggest/wish isn't so much for more wild cat plays but more so for a dual threat qb. It would really help take some pressure of the O-Line buy keeping the defense honest. They (dual threat qbs) may not work in the pros but in college they bring an entirely different aspect to the game to the game that other teams have to keep an eye on.

It's exactly what this offense needs given the state of this O-Line.
What!

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT