ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa/Purdue, MN/Neb

Watching Glazier this year, I have to ask how the hell was he behind Warner?
Warner was a National finalist. And multiple time AA

Glazier has jumped levels since last year. I still would like to see him against the top guys at 197(Not Brooks) 😆

the whole point is that everybody does it. you guys just pretend to be above it for some reason.
OK, I'll say it if no one else will.

We are above it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: WexfordWarrior
Flo had Deaugustine ranked a few spots behind Davis

Agree. He's a R12 guy, never would gave said that last season.
He’s most likely going into the Big 10 tourney with only one loss to Brooks. His remaining opponents.

01/26
#59 Pettigrew, Isaiah
#25 Illinois
01/28
#57 Bates, Evan
#53 Northwestern
02/02
#87 Striggow, Bobby
#8 Michigan
02/09
#1 Brooks, Aaron
#1 Penn State
02/18
#148 Tal-Shahar, Mike
#28 Wisconsin
02/25
#12 Surber, Luke
Oklahoma St

Get to the finals at Big 10’s and enter NCAA’s with 2 losses and a fairly high seed. Could see him AA easily this year.

Impossible. GIA had about 500 posts after Spencer was booed at BJC that they said never boo opposing wrestlers.
Wonder if similar denials were posted about fans not throwing bottles and making racist comments at other wrestlers?

Well yeah. Hawk fans say those things about our guys every year.
Has nothing to do with previous years. He claims Franek and Caliendo are underwhelming right now based on ranking and if you look at results this year the 4 guys I mention would fit that bill.

Has nothing to do with previous years. He claims Franek and Caliendo are underwhelming right now based on ranking and if you look at results this year the 4 guys I mention would fit that bill.
Maybe because he knows this is the part of the year where Hawks are at their peak while our guys are months away from that. Purely speculating tho....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT