ADVERTISEMENT

Football Iowa could be coming to Happy Valley shorthanded on offense

James Franklin made him do it.

Serious question though. Are you doing any segments with the Iowa rivals staff? If so, could you please ask them what a rat smells like? Not sure who sniffs rats but apparently a lot of them live in Iowa and post on their board.
The Iowa boards used to be a fun place to go. In the last 10-15 years they have run off every decent Iowa fan. Most of us can’t stand the d-bags on those boards. I’m hoping those of you at Saturdays game who get to meet those of us who have traveled will walk away with a much better impression.

The Iowa boards used to be a fun place to go. In the last 10-15 years they have run off every decent Iowa fan. Most of us can’t stand the d-bags on those boards. I’m hoping those of you at Saturdays game who get to meet those of us who have traveled will walk away with a much better impression.
Any reasonable opposing fan is welcome here and at the Beav. Every board has their unreasonable posters but they’re usually in a small minority and not representative of the wider fan base.

It does seem like the Iowa boards have become sort of a cesspool, (when discussing Penn State at least). They are literally as bad, if not worse, than Rutgers and Pitt. It’s just best for us to stay off those boards.

Enjoy your trip to Pennsylvania. Wear your Iowa colors and start up conversations with PSU fans in the tailgating lots. You’ll be offered plenty of food and drinks. Just ignore any drunk students. ;)

EDIT- Bring your rain gear.

Last edited:
I lived in Michigan for about 10 years in a great subdivision near Clarkston. An Iowa fan moved into the subdivision where each home was unique and individually designed by an architect. The place was beautiful, like living in a great park. Anyway, a month after the Iowa fan moved in, everyone moved out. MSU fans, Michigan fans etc., all of us. We left millions in equity behind and never looked back with a single regret. The subdivision is now an official ghost town! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spydersgirl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT