ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa 4:00 kick on Fox

Not sure the start time for this game matters, but Iowa is playing this Friday night and we are playing Saturday night so they'll have an extra days rest. That kinda sucks.

Reactions: odshowtime
That was the first game I ever missed for a wedding (their marriage also went about as well as the season).
I should've known when our honeymoon to Aruba was postponed because they had a hurricane hit for the first time in a hundred years! Then it came up the US coast and flooded my work when I was in Aruba! 🤬🤣

Not sure the start time for this game matters, but Iowa is playing this Friday night and we are playing Saturday night so they'll have an extra days rest. That kinda sucks.

9pm on the road though. Extra day, but Maryland should show us some chinks in the armor. Surprised the polls didn't get them at least up to 25 for this. They beat a WVU team that took OU to the final second.

Also played lame vs Illinois.

Maryland doesn't come across as a good running team but they are #61 in yards. (Iowa is 104, we are 111 for comparison). Taulia is mobile, but seems content to look for passing plays vs taking off and running.

Demus and Jarrett should preview what our WRs are up against.

Much happier that we have Indiana instead of Maryland this week. Extra day of rest be damned.

Reactions: NedFromYork
We purposely scheduled our wedding on a Friday so that nobody attending the wedding would miss a PSU game (the majority of our friends and family are huge PSU fans)…wouldn’t you know it, the B1G had other ideas, as they switched our game at Illinois to the night of our wedding (September 21st, 2018)…we made sure the venue had plenty of TV’s, and even more alcohol to celebrate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT