ADVERTISEMENT

Interviews on Pennsports.liveooks

Shifty15

Nov 4, 2016
interviews with Bo, Jason, Mark, Nick, Nick, Cenzo, shakur and Roman on Pennsports.live

Also a season preview with Jeff Byers and the entire Media Day with Cael. Just wanted to pass along if anyone is interested. Looks like Nolf and Rasheed are free...others are members material.

Not sure why my topic changed but it should be Pennsports.live
Cannot seem to edit that unless someone can guide me through that.

interviews with Bo, Jason, Mark, Nick, Nick, Cenzo, shakur and Roman on Pennsports.live

Also a season preview with Jeff Byers and the entire Media Day with Cael. Just wanted to pass along if anyone is interested. Looks like Nolf and Rasheed are free...others are members material.

Not sure why my topic changed but it should be Pennsports.live
Cannot seem to edit that unless someone can guide me through that.
thanks but they are all behind the paywall

The interviews are pretty good. If you sign up for a free account it's not real difficult to figure out how to listen to all of the interviews.

EDIT - RBY says his favorite guy to wrestle in the room is Bo.

EDIT - Some people call it being a miracle that he (Jason) won, I just call it Jason Nolf. - Mark Hall.

Last edited:
The interviews are pretty good. If you sign up for a free account it's not real difficult to figure out how to listen to all of the interviews.

EDIT - RBY says his favorite guy to wrestle in the room is Bo.

EDIT - Some people call it being a miracle that he (Jason) won, I just call it Jason Nolf. - Mark Hall.
you peaked my interest with that comment but too tired this eve to keep investigating... need a clue

you peaked my interest with that comment but too tired this eve to keep investigating... need a clue
Same here. I’m fairly web savvy but not seeing a way to listen to all the interviews with the free acct. A little help, jrd23psu?

Same here. I’m fairly web savvy but not seeing a way to listen to all the interviews with the free acct. A little help, jrd23psu?

I don’t see a option to private message someone. Do you need a subscription here to initiate a PM? If you PM I will give you all the info you need. The interviews are pretty good.

I imagine they would frown upon me doing it publicly in this thread because it’s behind a paywall, albeit a very weak paywall.

I don’t see a option to private message someone. Do you need a subscription here to initiate a PM? If you PM I will give you all the info you need. The interviews are pretty good.

I imagine they would frown upon me doing it publicly in this thread because it’s behind a paywall, albeit a very weak paywall.

Sometimes viewing the source html behind a paywall page will show you an article. It ain’t pretty but it can be done. Maybe the url to the interview media is hiding in there?

PM’s are only for paid accounts, though I believe if a paid person pm’s a free account they can still reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT