ADVERTISEMENT

Inflammatory Thread.

ralpieE

Jun 28, 2015
On the Rutgers Board titled TTPF -7 Against Temple. Or some such crap like that.

Has a 3 year old article by some Penn State Grad School Alumna where she alleges all kinds of crap about racism, rape, the KKK etc. I know I saw that piece of crap posted here long ago. They're acting like they made some credible discovery. The article is bullshit.

Every article is BS. To understand why these articles were written, you gotta understand the idiot doing the writing. That's a monumental task.

Pfft.....It is just the Rutgers way, to berate and hate anyone they designate as a rival, in an attempt to drag them into the miserable gutter they slither in. They continue to do it to UConn, Syracuse, BC, etc. This is the fan base that chanted F-U to the United States Naval Academy. Apologizing profusely is in the AD's job description. Delany's dilemma, not ours.

Last edited:
JoePa's Doghouse forget to include Rutgers...http://joepasdoghouse.com/?p=3852

"While the blog sat silent for nearly two years, we’ve amassed a tremendous amount of hatred. It’s really not healthy to let that fester in one’s system, so we thought it would be a good idea to finally let it out.

This only represents the teams that we hate the most in college football. Think of it as a handy guide for the upcoming season. Perhaps the noon slate of games looks like a dud one particular Saturday. No worries. Just pull up this poll and hop aboard our bandwagon of hate. Soon you’ll be old and bitter just like us!"

On the Rutgers Board titled TTPF -7 Against Temple. Or some such crap like that.

Has a 3 year old article by some Penn State Grad School Alumna where she alleges all kinds of crap about racism, rape, the KKK etc. I know I saw that piece of crap posted here long ago. They're acting like they made some credible discovery. The article is bullshit.

Why are you on Rutger's board? And why bring that crap back to BWI? A COMPLETE waste of time.

Don't worry. Just wear this. I got mine at Tru Value.

1400127-flame_flame_on.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ralpieE
No, I don't lie, make up bullshit, and believe the made up shit.

ralpieE on Rutgers board:
GSGS said:
Boy Rape State vs. Bill Cosby's alma mater - I hear that Law & Order SVU has purchased the television rights to the game.

ralpieE's reply

Who was "raped"? Amazing how some can't resist the urge to demonstrate their ignorance and stupidity.

imbazza said:
So is state penn/JoePa/Sandusky defense based on BS, innuendo, and all lies
ralphie replied :Your tales are.

MADHAT1 said:
The Cult has spoken.
Everything is a lie. Coach Emeritus was a role model for all Penn St students and a credit to the Happy Valley community.
Now ralphie is branching out and making Cosby's date rape part of the cult denying what happened.
Guess ralphie will recommend Bill Cosby be given an honorary Penn St degree or make Cosby Professor in Charge of PSU's School of Theater.
He seems to fit ralphie's idea of a person that can't be held accountable for his actions, like Ralphie considers Sandusky
ralpieE said in reply:
Tell us who was raped.

MADHAT1 said:
Rape is unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim. ( involuntary deviate sexual intercourse )
Being convicted of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse is the same thing as being convicted of rape.
ralpieE said:
And none of that ever happened or was confirmed by any witness.

BWI members
Looks like your ralpheE isn't giving you the whole story of what's going on in the Rutgers board and implying Sandusky is innocent on that board.

ralpieE on Rutgers board:
GSGS said:
Boy Rape State vs. Bill Cosby's alma mater - I hear that Law & Order SVU has purchased the television rights to the game.

ralpieE's reply

Who was "raped"? Amazing how some can't resist the urge to demonstrate their ignorance and stupidity.

imbazza said:
So is state penn/JoePa/Sandusky defense based on BS, innuendo, and all lies
ralphie replied :Your tales are.

MADHAT1 said:
The Cult has spoken.
Everything is a lie. Coach Emeritus was a role model for all Penn St students and a credit to the Happy Valley community.
Now ralphie is branching out and making Cosby's date rape part of the cult denying what happened.
Guess ralphie will recommend Bill Cosby be given an honorary Penn St degree or make Cosby Professor in Charge of PSU's School of Theater.
He seems to fit ralphie's idea of a person that can't be held accountable for his actions, like Ralphie considers Sandusky
ralpieE said in reply:
Tell us who was raped.

MADHAT1 said:
Rape is unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim. ( involuntary deviate sexual intercourse )
Being convicted of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse is the same thing as being convicted of rape.
ralpieE said:
And none of that ever happened or was confirmed by any witness.

BWI members
Looks like your ralpheE isn't giving you the whole story of what's going on in the Rutgers board and implying Sandusky is innocent on that board.

And where did I lie or make anything up ASSHAT1?

Go back to your den of BS.

I thought this was going to be about ibuprofen and NSAIDs, boy was I wrong

I for one love the acronym BSD gave rutgers: BTPR ( big ten powerhouse rutgers) and it is the only way they refer to Red Bank U.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT