ADVERTISEMENT

Image: Great Promo Poster for the WTT Finals between The Man (Jordan Burroughs) & Isaiah Martinez

Flo announced the match order for Lincoln today.

Also learned that they've moved the Bethlehem event to the snake pit. Presumably, that's due to low ticket sales. I've never been to either arena, but Grace definitely comes accross as a great wrestling venue on tv.

If you mean Stabler vs. Grace Hall, it's sort of like BJC vs. Rec Hall but both on a smaller scale. I much prefer Grace.

Reactions: nerfstate
If you mean Stabler vs. Grace Hall, it's sort of like BJC vs. Rec Hall but both on a smaller scale. I much prefer Grace.
Yeah--WNO and previous PSU duals just says Grace is a great wrestling venue. I'm sure its outdated, and has less comfortable seats-just as the analogy you provided.

I'm thinking about going...

This poster has me wondering (and I'm too lazy to check), how many people other than Cenzo have pushed IMar (in either freestyle or folkstyle), let alone beat him, over the past 24 months?

Reactions: Dogwelder
This poster has me wondering (and I'm too lazy to check), how many people other than Cenzo have pushed IMar (in either freestyle or folkstyle), let alone beat him, over the past 24 months?
good point... but IMAR has a few losses on the freestyle front... can't recall exactly from memory

Only one I can remember is to Dieringer at the 2017 World Team Trials...and it was close.
I think you're right...
- 2016 one lost to Ringer in the only freestyle event
- 2017 - won U23s (over Chance)
- 2017 - won last chance WTT qualifier
- 2018 - and then this year...

Can't recall what happened after he won the WTT qualifier... did he not go to WTTs in 2017?

Does M-I-Z stand for Man In Zebraprint? #RefereePower

Does M-I-Z stand for Man In Zebraprint? #RefereePower
Always embarassing when you're so irrelevant that nobody even knows your school's cheer (although I did go to Penn State). Then again, not that irrelevant, with one on the national (top 3) team, and one more wrestling for third later this month...

Always embarassing when you're so irrelevant that nobody even knows your school's cheer (although I did go to Penn State). Then again, not that irrelevant, with one on the national (top 3) team, and one more wrestling for third later this month...
Seems you tigers oughta recruit more guys named variants of Jaden. Think the Smith kid has a good single?

Seems you tigers oughta recruit more guys named variants of Jaden. Think the Smith kid has a good single?
Who knows how good Bernstein could have been if he'd come here instead of Navy? The other thing the Cox and Eierman have in common is that they are both from Columbia, which isn't that large.

Reactions: nerfstate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT