ADVERTISEMENT

I'm proud

eilion

Sep 21, 2006
Of our team. Posted this before the Michigan game before we went on our death march of a schedule, regardless of what happened what this team and last year's team has done to lift the profile of the program from where it was is nothing short of remarkable. They have done it with the guts and class of champions.

We have miles to go. #3 recruiting class and if it keeps up we can still be as good as anybody. This 0 wins on the road against ranked teams will end. Franklin will not let that be his story.

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
We have miles to go. #3 recruiting class and if it keeps up we can still be as good as anybody. This 0 wins on the road against ranked teams will end. Franklin will not let that be his story.
seeing is believing

Of our team. Posted this before the Michigan game before we went on our death march of a schedule, regardless of what happened what this team and last year's team has done to lift the profile of the program from where it was is nothing short of remarkable. They have done it with the guts and class of champions.
Very tough three games.Esp back to back away games.Look what happened to Osu.Psu lost and that sucks but by a final second field goal.Did we get another hail to Pitt?

Very tough three games.Esp back to back away games.Look what happened to Osu.Psu lost and that sucks but by a final second field goal.Did we get another hail to Pitt?
No, Pitt had an off week. I think Narduzzi was in the Spartan mascot costume today.

Me too - at the end of the day, there are more important things. The kids always play hard, do well in school, and have better attitudes than we do. I believe coaches should be open to criticism but I wouldn't trade any of the ones we have for anyone else. I would recommend JoMo and Pry take a few trips this offseason to learn a new trick or two.

What this weekend reminded me is that to be the top in CF, you not only have to be good but you have to be lucky. Our luck ran out. This is still a very good team and although disappointing, the past two seasons are something everybody associated with PSU should feel proud about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT