ADVERTISEMENT

If you could only keep four of these shows, what would they be?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
I saw this on x. For me it is:
  • BoB
  • Breaking Bad
  • Seinfeld
  • Sopranos
GKGmaT2aUAAUObv

Reactions: lazydave841
I'm not sure what is meant by "keep" but the 4 from that group that I have enjoyed the most are
Breaking Bad
The Office
Seinfeld
Mad Men

Reactions: Obliviax
Succession - my favorite show of all time(see Tom)
Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Seinfeld

Sopranos
Band of Brothers

Those 2 way above the rest. I could pick 2 of any of the others after these 2.

Simpsons
Seinfeld
Andor
The Office
Honorable Mention - Sopranos and Game of Thrones

With all the replies so far, it's amazing nobody has gotten it right yet. The answer is The Wire, Mad Men, Sopranos and Succession.

One of these days I'm gonna watch The Wire.

I've watched Mad Men twice and enjoyed it.

I remember watching some of the Sopranos, but mostly when it was airing new during the original run.

I've yet to watch Succession as well.

Really cool to see people's lists.

Only ever watched the reruns (some) of The Office and Seinfeld so don't know anything about the other shows.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
I’ve only seen 3 of those (Seinfeld, Office and Chernobyl).
Everybody has different tastes. However, for lots of people if they watched The sopranos for 20 or 30 minutes they would get hooked. Definitely on my list as well as Seinfeld. Would suggest that you try out The sopranos if you get a chance.

At first, I thought you were going for the Bea Arthur superfecta but then you had to throw in the Harry and the Hendersons (she did have one episode of Soap)
My Dad’s neighbor loaned him a tape of Harry and the Hendersons. The neighbor’s kid had written “Big Footie” on the tape case label. For the rest of his life my Dad thought the name of that film was Big Footie.

M*A*S*H
Hill Street Blues
Jackie Gleason (yes, it was a long time ago)
Ed Sullivan (Oldie, but a goodie; remember Topo Gigio and of Elvis, the Beatles, and many more)

Everybody has different tastes. However, for lots of people if they watched The sopranos for 20 or 30 minutes they would get hooked. Definitely on my list as well as Seinfeld. Would suggest that you try out The sopranos if you get a chance.

My wife and I binged watched Soprano's back in Spring 2020. I love it just like I did when it originally ran, but my wife found it "dark", and was a bit put off. When you pump 3 episodes a night with no "rest period", I can see that. The violence stays fresh.

My wife and I binged watched Soprano's back in Spring 2020. I love it just like I did when it originally ran, but my wife found it "dark", and was a bit put off. When you pump 3 episodes a night with no "rest period", I can see that. The violence stays fresh.
Sopranos had it all. Good actors, good writers, good music and good subject matter.

Reactions: dailybuck777
Sopranos had it all. Good actors, good writers, good music and good subject matter.

I loved it. Hard for me to pick a #1 of the 3 I picked. They are all so damn good. Even the theme songs were good. Based on viewing, I may have watched each GoT episode 4 times each over time. That might make it the winner.

Breaking Bad
Seinfeld
GOT
The Office never saw The Wire nor Sopranos, so I know I’m missing out on the 2. But BB should be on everyone’s list.
A close 5th not on the list is Outer Banks. 🤣

Breaking Bad
Seinfeld
GOT
The Office never saw The Wire nor Sopranos, so I know I’m missing out on the 2. But BB should be on everyone’s list.
A close 5th not on the list is Outer Banks. 🤣
Right. I thought Shitz Creek deserves love. Surprised many are not including band of brothers

Reactions: republion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT