ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the committee watches the second half of the PSU/OSU game.....

Fact is, OSU was dominated in a way that they haven't been since Urban Meyer took over.
Except you play two halves.
You better hope they didn't watch both halves of the Michigan game and the first 3 quarters of the Pittsburgh game.
Great win last night, and I know your emotions are high, but those 4 already in are more deserving.

Reactions: OSUNUT91
You better hope they didn't watch both halves of the Michigan game and the first 3 quarters of the Pittsburgh game.
Great win last night, and I know your emotions are high, but those 4 already in are more deserving.
Suck wind, rodent!

Fact is, OSU was dominated in a way that they haven't been since Urban Meyer took over.

Actually watch the first half too where we had 3 special teams gaffes that gave OSU 8 points. Blocked kick, fumbled punt, and snap over head for safety. Or were those just "flukes". Fact is we gifted OSU points too, had 3 times as many big plays of 20+ yards, and totally whipped their OL all night for 6 sacks.

Reactions: ralphster

Thanks for your bloated Baird man opinion....establishment boy. Thank your lucky stars you played PSU this year without their first 7 lbs in the game. While you are at it thank yourself there is not an 8 team playoff. PS There was nothing but opinion in your post. You sophomoric pimples of the mid-west can't just be respectful people.... Why? You are Baird men and integrity is beyond your reach.

How did Michigan Blue do this weekend? Pennsylvania Blue beat Wisconsin Red for the Big Ten Championship.

I hope that someday we can leave this conference for Midwestern barber colleges.

Hey douchbag, ask your mom to bring some hot pockets down to your basement and pull up Michgan's last 3 games. Weak. Very weak.

When we needed to play Blue Band members at linebacker against you, you were able to win. Would you like a rematch next week? Against a full-strength Penn State? I did not think so.

If penn state dominated the second half, OSU dominated the first - FACT
You lost 2 games - FACT
both loses you gave up over 40 points -FACT
lol and Pittsburgh is terrible! - we'll go with a fact on that one too!

Better hope that they don't check the injury report for our early season losses. Most teams aren't the same when all of your 1st and 2nd string LBs are out. Even now with our top 3 OTs out, we are the best the B1G has. We proved that on the field play, not with a pre-season ranking.

Better hope that they don't check the injury report for our early season losses. Most teams aren't the same when all of your 1st and 2nd string LBs are out. Even now with our top 3 OTs out, we are the best the B1G has. We proved that on the field play, not with a pre-season ranking.
Injuries or not, 39 points is 39 points.
And your defense wasn't exactly stellar last night either.

T
Actually watch the first half too where we had 3 special teams gaffes that gave OSU 8 points. Blocked kick, fumbled punt, and snap over head for safety. Or were those just "flukes". Fact is we gifted OSU points too, had 3 times as many big plays of 20+ yards, and totally whipped their OL all night for 6 sacks.

These ones. Not yours. I said presented to you. Not by you.

Maybe one loss too many. Either to a team that also beat Clemson or to a lousy Michigan team which I will concede but point out it was early season and our team was injury riddled. Just have to see what they decide. was a great season regardless and should really help recruiting. On top again skunk bear. Say welcome back.

Last edited:

I hope they watch the UM-Iowa game too, and then suddenly realize that PSU curb stomped that same Iowa team that controlled UM all game long. If PSU plays the nose-pickers today, PSU wins by 2 touchdowns

You lost 2 games - FACT

That same Pittsburgh that beat #3 Clemson? That bad team? When your overrated team lost two of your last three games playing poorly in all three, you lost ALL arguments to be included!

Can't believe I'm defending Pitt here!

That same Pittsburgh that beat #3 Clemson? That bad team? When your overrated team lost two of your last three games playing poorly in all three, you lost ALL arguments to be included!

Can't believe I'm defending Pitt here!
Quite obvious that Michigan knows that we are their superior now and for the foreseeable future. We won the B1G. They finished 3rd in the division. We won 9 straight. They lost 2 of their last 3. We lose but a handful of starters and get some back from injury when we play them in Happy Valley next season. They go on the road after losing all but a handful of their starters and about half of their 2nd teamers to graduation/NFL.

Methinks this loser knows their time has past and it isn't going to get any better any time soon. They can't compete with Ohio St and pretty soon they can't compete with Penn St. Their best option is to petition Delany to move to the west division lest they accept perpetual 3rd place or worse in the division.

Yes, you play two halves. And when you combine those two, we beat OSU. But watching the second half will dispel the current narrative that the win was a "fluke" -- or that the timing of the blocked punt was such that OSU could not come back. PSU thoroughly dominated OSU in the second half, including during the 4+ minutes left after the winning TD.

I don't mind if they watch both halves of the Michigan game. They'll see we were starting our 7th, 8th and 9th linebackers and lost #7 to a horrific targeting call. And they'll see the difference between those two teams then and those two teams now.

STFU, clown

You lost 2 games - FACT
Alabama, everybody's #1 right now, gave up 43 to a team with a losing record. Clemson gave up 43 to Pitt. Good offenses, unlike those of Michigan and Ohio State right now, tend to score points. Pitt had no fewer than 28 in any game this year. Michigan scored fewer points against Iowa than an FCS team. That was the week after we beat them 41-14. We got better and better as the season progressed. Michigan did not and seemingly regressed.

No reason to insult someone because they stated a few facts and you don't want to hear them.
FACT: Only 1 team in the top 5 has a win over one of the others! That should carry a lot of weight as well. Sorry....UM is not top 5 due to losing 2 of their last 3 and finishing 3rd in their own division.

So when we compare Bama, OSU, PSU, Clemson, UW

Strength of schedule - PSU advantage
Head to Head among those 5 teams - Advantage PSU
Playing better at end of season - Advantage Bama/PSU
Eye Test..LOL, But - OSU struggles with MSU - PSU - Dominates MSU - Advantage PSU
Winning Universally Thought of as TOUGHEST Conf. - Advantage PSU

If PSU is not in the playoffs then it is all a sham!

I doubt they will be watching anything from THIRD place Michigan. A nice team that didn't get it done when opportunity presented itself. The division and the playoff were within their grasp and the failed to perform. Sorry, but those are the facts. Better luck next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT