ADVERTISEMENT

I hope DJax can still run and catch!!! Ouch......

tour the Holocaust Museum with him in Washington DC. Julian also offered to also tour the African American Museum in DC as well. Classy offer by Julian IMO. Knowledge is a great weapon against ignorance.

AA Museum is a tough ticket to get...

That's your takeaway from this? Not picking on you Midnighter, but...

No, I think the offer is generous and well intended; but, for those of us who have been trying to get tickets for a while, I'll be bummed if Edelman can get two without much effort :).

Reactions: MtNittany
No, I think the offer is generous and well intended; but, for those of us who have been trying to get tickets for a while, I'll be bummed if Edelman can get two without much effort :).
Bummed yes, surprised no

tour the Holocaust Museum with him in Washington DC. Julian also offered to tour the African American Museum in DC as well. Classy offer by Julian IMO. Knowledge is a great weapon against ignorance.

Then they both should tour the Bible museum.

What, really? My son and I were down there two summers ago (I believe it was) and as I recall we were able to just walk right in. It’s different now?

They should treat him the same way they treated Riley Cooper.
Riley Cooper was lambasted all over the news for a long time, for saying a word used about 15 times in most rap songs. He probably heard it in practice and during games about a million times. Everybody heard about it. It was major national news. Cooper did NOT get off lightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: whart
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT