ADVERTISEMENT

I hope DJax can still run and catch!!! Ouch......

It's crazy, you quote Hitler on the character of Jewish people and people jump to the immediate conclusion that you're an anti-Semitic. (TIC) Seriously, if he didn't agreed with the statements, he wouldn't have posted them anymore than he would have posted Hitler's racist views on Africans. I wonder what the "right way" to take accusations of "blackmail" and "world domination" is?

Reactions: Ski
It's crazy, you quote Hitler on the character of Jewish people and people jump to the immediate conclusion that you're an anti-Semitic. (TIC) Seriously, if he didn't agreed with the statements, he wouldn't have posted them anymore than he would have posted Hitler's racist views on Africans. I wonder what the "right way" to take accusations of "blackmail" and "world domination" is?

your negative connotation of a word that includes "black" has triggered me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ever since he dropped the ball before entering the end zone I have no respect for him. Wasn't really happy he landed back in Philly. He is old and a has been. Will never make it thru a full season. Also, a prime example of what is wrong with social media, it doesn't force people to think before they post.

Social media jumps up and bites another in the arse. SMFH.
On this board I delete one post for each post I actually keep up. I’m very careful about what I say here and try my best to be respectful. In the end, all social media (including this board) is nothing more than a habit. To put out something like DSJ did, did he even think about how it would be perceived? SMH.

Reactions: BBrown
Very disappointing. I thought he had grown up upon his return to the Eagles. Apparently not.
One basic requirement of being an intelligent person is recognizing that if you start thinking that you’re intelligent, you’re going to somehow screw up and you’ll pay for it. I’ll tell you my own story someday.

One basic requirement of being an intelligent person is recognizing that if you start thinking that you’re intelligent, you’re going to somehow screw up and you’ll pay for it. I’ll tell you my own story someday.

My first reaction to what DeSean Jackson posted is how the hell did he pass world history in high school.

You would think people would realize not to quote Hitler. I’m 110% sure he is stupid and doesn’t hate Jewish people.

"I see this stuff similar stuff regularly and don’t say anything. Now, as a Jewish journalist, I'd like to implore everyone to ask themselves why this is the case."

My reaction to Mr. Wasserman: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

They should treat him the same way they treated Riley Cooper.

No chance. Saw where the Eagles issued some PC statement about how this was improper, inconsistent with their “values” and yada yada yada but imposed no discipline. I don’t want to hear one damn more word from hypocrite Jeff Laurie about social injustice

No chance. Saw where the Eagles issued some PC statement about how this was improper, inconsistent with their “values” and yada yada yada but imposed no discipline. I don’t want to hear one damn more word from hypocrite Jeff Laurie about social injustice
what it really means is, the Eagles think he can still play, so you get a pass. If you can't play, you get released.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
That's right. During Sandy's tenure. Don't know how I overlooked that.
OTOH I don't think Sandy was doing any teaching. But I still wonder who admitted DJax, and it wasnt the AD.

OTOH I don't think Sandy was doing any teaching. But I still wonder who admitted DJax, and it wasnt the AD.

And the AD isn't responsible for monitoring the academic progress of athletes, but has no problem taking credit for performance when it's good?

Umm, Riley Cooper didn't miss a second of game time and was rewarded with a contract extension at the end of the season.

"I see this stuff similar stuff regularly and don’t say anything. Now, as a Jewish journalist, I'd like to implore everyone to ask themselves why this is the case."

My reaction to Mr. Wasserman: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
One of my favorites and I think of it almost daily when reading this board. Pretty sure Twain is incorrectly credited for this (and maybe Lincoln) but not sure who originally wrote it.

On this board I delete one post for each post I actually keep up. I’m very careful about what I say here and try my best to be respectful. In the end, all social media (including this board) is nothing more than a habit. To put out something like DSJ did, did he even think about how it would be perceived? SMH.
How are you deleting posts?

Reactions: lionroar88

Yep, and people still fail at reading comprehension. The issue is many words have now been given different meanings and people choose how to interpret what is typed... sad. Hell, you can be talking to someone and they interpret what you say, and don't ask for clarification - they just assume their interpretation of what was said.

Reactions: LionJim
Julian Edelman invites Desean Jackson to tour the Holocaust Museum with him in Washington DC. Julian also offered to tour the African American Museum in DC as well. Classy offer by Julian IMO. Knowledge is a great weapon against ignorance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT