ADVERTISEMENT

Hudson Clement, WV Redshirt Freshman, has historic 1st game

It’s gotten so bad for PoserCommando that he’s been reduced to “debating” West Virginia fans on a Penn State forum. Priceless.
Bad? I'll debate anyone about anything. Pretending WVU was good last year is something I'm happy to argue with anyone. Unlike many here I actually watch college football not just Penn State

Bad? I'll debate anyone about anything. Pretending WVU was good last year is something I'm happy to argue with anyone. Unlike many here I actually watch college football not just Penn State
Give it up, Poser. You’ve been exposed as the complete and utter fraud that “we all know” you are. You’re about as much as a Penn State fan as John Kerry is a hunter. Get a job!

Give it up, Poser. You’ve been exposed as the complete and utter fraud that “we all know” you are. You’re about as much as a Penn State fan as John Kerry is a hunter. Get a job!
I mean, you're wrong so I'm okay with you looking stupid by saying that. Working right now

I don't think WVU is going to win the Big 12 or make the Playoffs necessarily...but I will say this>>> WVU will be a pain in the ass. A ton of talent returns on offense - basically everyone at all skill positions, and the defense returns a great deal of firepower up front.

Jahiem White (PA kid) was a Freshman All-American RB last season - but did not suit up for the Penn State game. He is a great complement to Garrett Greene and CJ Donaldson --
I think they will be a good team…however, I lived in WV for 22 years and heard the same thing every year prior to the season starting (of course I didn’t hear it last year because Neal Brown was so bad and they were going to be terrible unless they got rid of him, which is why I find posts like this now pretty comical).

There are two competing factions of WVU fans on this subject.

- There are fans who absolutely hate Neal Brown, can't stand his play calling, want him gone...and are going so far as openly cheering against WVU in certain games.

- There are fans who have come to embrace what Neal Brown is doing - building WVU from the lines out - and are happy with the progress shown since he radically altered what we're doing on offense near the end of 2022 (and have gone 11-5 since).

And these factions are at war with each other.
We have the same two types of fans on this board, but they say 10 wins are automatic because the competition is so bad. So undefeated or one loss is all that’s acceptable.

Reactions: eer2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT