ADVERTISEMENT

How will Penn St stop the best RB duo in college football?

Michigan-football-news-Donovan-Edwards-and-Blake-Corum_s-special-connection-will-make-Wolverines-fans-smile.jpg
I remember these two going for 300 plus vs Penn St last year
Troll.

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
Simply put - they cannot. No one can. It’s just a matter of whether the dynamic duo combines for 400 or 500 yards/. Bc it’s a home game psu cannot forfeit, but I’m sure the game will end with the psu defense bowing their heads and calling the dynamic duo their daddies!
Lol we will see

Again, wasn’t the subject of the thread, but you do you. Meanwhile, what was Allars stats against a far better team than ECU?
Why are we pretending WVU would beat ECU? He's a troll but WVU isn't a far better team.

Hahaha. Michigan. 1 undefeated season and .5 national championships since Harry Truman was President of the United States. 21-29 bowl record. Innumerable games handed to them by the Big Ten Zebras. Booger eaters to boot. I see they helped you out on that first TD when McCarthy was 25 yards past the line of scrimmage.
Don't forget that Bo staffed a doctor who molested his own son as well as sexually assaulted dozens of UM players. They paid 1/2 billion to settle it quietly.

Don't forget that Bo staffed a doctor who molested his own son as well as sexually assaulted dozens of UM players. They paid 1/2 billion to settle it quietly.
If Bo was still alive and had won 409 maybe the media would have cared.

Reactions: joeaubie21
That is a real smart move, lets compare who has the worst scandal.

Every single computer ranking, and it's not even close.
So now we're pretending to care about computer rankings after 1 week? Let's see where WVU is after 6 games. If they're better than 3-3 then we can discuss it being a good win. Otherwise we beat a bad P5 team.

So now we're pretending to care about computer rankings after 1 week? Let's see where WVU is after 6 games. If they're better than 3-3 then we can discuss it being a good win. Otherwise we beat a bad P5 team.
I'm not saying that WV is great, but they aren't as bad as people are saying. You asked me who said WV was better than ECU, and I showed you 30 polls that said they were.

I'm not saying that WV is great, but they aren't as bad as people are saying. You asked me who said WV was better than ECU, and I showed you 30 polls that said they were.
Pools that you think have meaning or just ones you want to use in this scenario?
WVU is worse than most here believe right now because, right now, we're hoping they're good as that makes what we did against them more meaningful

Pools that you think have meaning or just ones you want to use in this scenario?
WVU is worse than most here believe right now because, right now, we're hoping they're good as that makes what we did against them more meaningful
Again, I'm not sure how good they are, but you asked me who thought WV was better than ECU, and I showed you 30 polls( not pools) that did. Will you at least recognize that?

Again, I'm not sure how good they are, but you asked me who thought WV was better than ECU, and I showed you 30 polls( not pools) that did. Will you at least recognize that?
No because it's irrelevant. You (or anyone) pretending these polls (good correction) have any meaning knows they don't have a valid argument. There is nothing that exists right now to indicate which team is better.

The point stands...just because the troll said something stupid doesn't mean we have to double down on the stupid and claim WVU is far superior.

No because it's irrelevant. You (or anyone) pretending these polls (good correction) have any meaning knows they don't have a valid argument. There is nothing that exists right now to indicate which team is better.

The point stands...just because the troll said something stupid doesn't mean we have to double down on the stupid and claim WVU is far superior.
He’s not debating your ‘point’, he responded to you question. And now you claim it was just flippant.

He’s not debating your ‘point’, he responded to you question. And now you claim it was just flippant.
If the point wasn't obvious that's on me but no one knows if WVU is better than ECU right now--especially not significantly better

Massey and Sagerin have WVU ranked 41 and ECU at 103. Will you admit now that WVU is better, or is it too early in the season?

Massey and Sagerin have WVU ranked 41 and ECU at 103. Will you admit now that WVU is better, or is it too early in the season?
ECU lost by 3 today against a ranked Tulane team today which means they can probably hang with WVU
WVU is definitely having a better season if that makes you happy and, yes, because of their defense they'd be favored at a neutral site making them "better". But, again, I never said ECU was better. I said saying WVU "would" beat them was false. There's no guarantee of that not even now.

ECU lost by 3 today against a ranked Tulane team today which means they can probably hang with WVU
WVU is definitely having a better season if that makes you happy and, yes, because of their defense they'd be favored at a neutral site making them "better". But, again, I never said ECU was better. I said saying WVU "would" beat them was false. There's no guarantee of that not even now.
What you said was, who would ever trust a poll after week one? Well, after nine weeks, ECU is ranked well below WVU. Can we trust the polls now? Maybe after week 10? You tell me. No one ever said WVU was a good team, but you have spent months on this board calling them a horrible team. You were wrong. Admit it.

What you said was, who would ever trust a poll after week one? Well, after five weeks, ECU is ranked well below WVU. Can we trust the polls now? Maybe after week 10? You tell me. No one ever said WVU was a good team, but you have spent months on this board calling them a horrible team. You were wrong. Admit it.
They are a horrible team. This is like a repeat of last year when people kept trying to say Purdue and Syracuse were something other than horrible. You say they aren't good--you're right. They're a bad team. If you want to use a different world than horrible go for it but we could play them 100 times and never lose. That's a terrible team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT