ADVERTISEMENT

How many seniors or guys leaving on UM team

You do realize Franklin and PSU HAVE won a BIG championship! Harbaugh has NEVER won a championship anywhere.....so come back when and IF he ever does
Besides a couple Pioneer League championships and an NFC championship. What he did at San Diego, Stanford and San Francisco is pretty remarkable

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Assuming Mich. gets in National Championship four teams. Winning against Alabama or Clemson looks challenging. Mich. Offense will have tough time moving the ball. Mich. Offense was greatly aided by inept and unexperienced Penn State D. QB roll out for run or pass were never defended.

Michigan has played a reasonably tough schedule this season compared to many other teams. Despite that, the defense ranks #1 nationally in total D. And the gap between #1 Michigan and #2 Miami is bigger than the gap between #2 Miami and #15 Kentucky. Michigan is currently allowing 216 YPG on defense. No team has finished the season allowing under 250 yards per game since 2011 Alabama.

But sure, it's not a great defense.

I got to watch Clemson play that vaunted and highly rated Miami D last year. That was entertaining. Mich may get their chance to see a legit D in either Clemson or BAMA up close and personal if they manage to beat the Buckeyes. Remember to come back and chat after that.

I think Patterson will return for his 5th year. I don't see him as a high NFL draft pick.

USATSI_11587323-718x490.jpg

I will preface this by saying any animosity in this post is solely reserved for the user being quoted. I greatly enjoyed every single interaction I had with PSU fans this year, just like I did when I visited Happy Valley in 2010(?). Y'all honestly have one of the nicest fan bases around. That being said...

This is always one of the dumbest narratives out there. Harbaugh left San Diego to move to a P5 team in Stanford and then left Stanford to move to the NFL. What, is he supposed to just be content where he is and not try to move up?

And then of course after having the 5th best winning percentage of all time in the NFL the SF management got upset that their power was dwindling and forced Harbaugh out. He then landed at what he has said numerous times is his dream job.

Regarding not winning the big one... Probably an even dumber narrative than the one above. Doing what he did at Stanford and finishing it with an Orange Bowl win is more impressive than anything James Franklin has done in his entire career. Same with getting to the Super Bowl. Did he win? No. He's a whopping 0-1 in title games. He's also 54. It's not like time is much of a factor.

Yeah, with those 5 graduations from starters! It'll be a disaster! Oh, Gary will leave too? Oh no, I guess Josh Uche, a guy with 7 sacks in 7 games played, will have to play more downs!

There is one word that comes to mind when I see posts like this: unhinged.

Despising a human being over football is bizarre and troubling. Despising a human being whose crime is "the media liked him too much when he was hired" is just pathetic.

But yeah, let's shit on the guy who pulls women out of car crashes (http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...an-wolverines-helps-two-women-94-car-accident) or is consistently doing activities in support of charities (https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...05/13/harbaugh-chucks-chad-charity/101660708/) because he tweeted about satellite camps or threw a headset or something.

Ha...looks like I hit nerve...

Nick Saban -$11.1 million
Dabo Sweeney -$8.5 million
Jim Harbaugh - $7.0 million
Urban Meyer -$ 6.4 million

Say what you want about Franklin...but he has a Big 10 Championship...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT