ADVERTISEMENT

How effective will Allar really be?

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
-PSU has ALREADY had a number 1 qb recruit Plat, his name was Hackenberg and he went 21-18 in 3 years as starter.

-Allars game is basically the same as Hackenberg...drop back quarterback and no threat to run. Unlike their Ohio State counterparts like Barrett and Fields and their current qb.

-Allar will have the Big Tens worst offensive line in front of him. Even Hackenberg had a superior offensive line compared to this soft bunch of Fraud Franklin.

Frankly it's no big deal if, and hopefully when, Fraud Franklin leaves at season end this year. Penn State needs a new head coach who is offensive line centric, to restore the pride back to Penn State football and build a good offensive line, that can win football games in the Big Ten in October and November by running the ball and playing top shelf defense.

-PSU has ALREADY had a number 1 qb recruit Plat, his name was Hackenberg and he went 21-18 in 3 years as starter.

-Allars game is basically the same as Hackenberg...drop back quarterback and no threat to run. Unlike their Ohio State counterparts like Barrett and Fields and their current qb.

-Allar will have the Big Tens worst offensive line in front of him. Even Hackenberg had a superior offensive line compared to this soft bunch of Fraud Franklin.

Frankly it's no big deal if, and hopefully when, Fraud Franklin leaves at season end this year. Penn State needs a new head coach who is offensive line centric, to restore the pride back to Penn State football and build a good offensive line, that can win football games in the Big Ten in October and November by running the ball and playing top shelf defense.

MY scheme is light years ahead of the Donavan/Franklin scheme. For a true FR Hack wasn't that bad with BOB's scheme and we really didn't have a true RB behind him. Is Allars going to take us to the CFP, some other things need to get fixed if Franklin stays. Top of the list is our piss poor play on the road and after a bye week.

Seriously, you must be a real miserable’. You’re denigrating a kid who hasn’t even signed a letter of intent yet.
I really question whether you’re a Penn State fan OR just another TROLL.

Nobody knows for sure how high school talent will translate to the D1 level. I watched Allar on TV and was impressed with his poise under pressure. I came away thinking he might be able to slow the game down in his head - the "IT" factor. But we'll never know until he faces bigger and faster defenses.

Seriously, you must be a real miserable’. You’re denigrating a kid who hasn’t even signed a letter of intent yet.
Hope the young man joins PSU and has exceptional success. What I don't understand, why so many negative comments on this board. Whomever you are, collectively go to Rutgers, Florida, FSU, VT based on comments here should fit those boards.

Um...Allar can run. And he run's well. If you watch his film. Not only that, he can run moving to his left and right. He made a throw, on a rope, running to his left, to a guy 25 yards deep (in the end zone) on a dime.

A couple of other things: He is the number 1 rated QB in the nation last time I looked. he is also now 6-5 235 lbs. he also was considered a "good QB" when his team started the season at ~ #20 in the state. They are now deep in the playoffs, undefeated, and ranked #1 in the nation. He is a shoo-in for "Mr Ohio" football. They have not had a game where they've scored under 31 and in the payoffs have scored 54 and 45.

Kid is a true stud.

Ain't denigrating anybody. Calling it like it is: Hack was a great drop back passer and so is Allar. Hack was no to run and neither is Allar at the D1 College level. Hack had a poor o line and right now it's even worse. All facts.

Um...Allar can run. And he run's well. If you watch his film. Not only that, he can run moving to his left and right. He made a throw, on a rope, running to his left, to a guy 25 yards deep (in the end zone) on a dime.

A couple of other things: He is the number 1 rated QB in the nation last time I looked. he is also now 6-5 235 lbs. he also was considered a "good QB" when his team started the season at ~ #20 in the state. They are now deep in the playoffs, undefeated, and ranked #1 in the nation. He is a shoo-in for "Mr Ohio" football. They have not had a game where they've scored under 31 and in the payoffs have scored 54 and 45.

Kid is a true stud.
He can run against high school competition. Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, and Wisconsin are not Stow, St. Ignatius, Cardinal Mooney, and McKinley.

He can run against high school competition. Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, and Wisconsin are not Stow, St. Ignatius, Cardinal Mooney, and McKinley.
he didn't play them. nor has anyone else who is still in HS. mark my words, the kid is going to be a great QB. Trust me when I tell you, if he wanted to play for any other program, he just needs to pick up the phone and call them.

he didn't play them. nor has anyone else who is still in HS. mark my words, the kid is going to be a great QB. Trust me when I tell you, if he wanted to play for any other program, he just needs to pick up the phone and call them.
Again, Hack could have done the same. Look, I agree this kid is going to be special as a drop back quarterback...but this is Franklin and Franklin has had 8 years and he can't put a competitive offensive line on the field. This is why his only success came with the lightning quick McSorley, who would evade an average of 5 to 10 certain sacks per game and was a true dual threat.

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
Go back and look at that class of qbs. You had Barrett at 10 and Jared Goff at 23. The rest of the top 40 did Jack squat.

Have you actually watched CJ Stroud play football? I seriously doubt it if you believe he is a threat to run the ball

some people just love to wallow in their own misery. this guy doesn't have a half empty cup; he doesn't even have a cup.
I'd rather have a half cup of reality than a full cup of apologies and coach worship like you and your little buddies who ride the jock of a 66-31 career coach who can't beat a 25 point underdog at home.

Go back and look at that class of qbs. You had Barrett at 10 and Jared Goff at 23. The rest of the top 40 did Jack squat.
Good post. Could you get that list? Seriously, I enjoy a quality rebuttal rather than these coach worshippers with 8th grade insults...

• Haha
Reactions: Lion8286
Good post. Could you get that list? Seriously, I enjoy a quality rebuttal rather than these coach worshippers with 8th grade insults...

You did have trubisky at 4 but that was a flash in the pan imho

You did have trubisky at 4 but that was a flash in the pan imho
Quick, put Trubisky in a PSU uniform with Franklin's o line, then put Barrett in a psu uniform with the same o line...see where I am going?

Allar is going to be great at PSU.

let us know how your class shapes up, OK?

it’s far better to come here and play, unlike Fleming, who was lied to by OSU.

So tricky using board-name starting "PSU go"..... so clever Jethro, you must have been tops in your class in the "double-naught spy school"..... LMAO, you've got us all so fooled. [Insert eyeroll]

He certainly will never beat you out for the quintessential auto fellatio king of all time... you have locked that up for antiquity.

He has already said… on this thread… that he can’t wait till Michigan beats us. He simply is a POS!
I said Michigan is beating Franklin. I want Franklin gone. I love Penn State and Penn State will never return to any kind of playoff with a fraud like Franklin.

Again, Hack could have done the same. Look, I agree this kid is going to be special as a drop back quarterback...but this is Franklin and Franklin has had 8 years and he can't put a competitive offensive line on the field. This is why his only success came with the lightning quick McSorley, who would evade an average of 5 to 10 certain sacks per game and was a true dual threat.

If you wanted to denigrate Franklin then you could do so without using a high school player who has yet to sign. That is all.

I don't have to denigrate him. That loss to Illinois did that all by itself.

Not only are you a liar, but you're apparently a moron too.

The poster's point had nothing to do with denigrating Franklin, it was that IF you really were only interested in Franklin, you'd have not tried to harm our chances with the #1 QB recruit in the land.

A real PSU fan would wait until after signing day, and after the season had played out.

A scumbag poser would pretend that play games with recruits, like you guys did with Fleming.

Right? I mean, what a bunch of ****ing scumbags the OSU guys are, lying to Fleming like that?

I'm sure you agree, as a die hard penn state fan.

Um...Allar can run. And he run's well. If you watch his film. Not only that, he can run moving to his left and right. He made a throw, on a rope, running to his left, to a guy 25 yards deep (in the end zone) on a dime. Kid is a true stud.
giphy.gif

Just read the OP, saw who wrote it.....and decided to not waste my time.

Don’t wonder. He is a troll. Just see his multiple negative threads after every game. Win or lose

Reactions: blmr31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT