ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Pitt fans. How'd you like the game?

Howie'81

Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
West Orange, NJ
We're going to write a new book called 51 - 6 and maybe make bracelets with the score on them.

How about you Stache? Did you understand what happened? Your team got destroyed in case you're clueless, which is probably the case because you are the dumbest, loser SOB to ever post on any message board.

PSU has won 9 of the last 11 games. The talent gap will be even bigger at Beaver Stadium next year to make it 10 of 12. Then PSU will never play those losers again.

I sure hope they enjoyed their fluke win in 2016.

Mike, I came on here last night and congratulated you guys on your victory. The better team won. Like I said, good luck the rest of the way and hopefully Parsons is OK.

I was not going to comment until I saw this. You must be thinking of another poster, because this is absolutely not true and I’ve never said anything of the sort.

Sincere apologies if that wasn’t you, I do take your word that it wasn’t. It may have been a poster with a similar, familiar name. I’ve deleted the post.

No worries. Even if it’s online behind a handle, that’s just not who I am. There’s a few users with “HailToPitt” in their name, so perhaps it was one of them.

It was Jakey John. He lost it. Probably influenced by alcohol.

Mike, I came on here last night and congratulated you guys on your victory. The better team won. Like I said, good luck the rest of the way and hopefully Parsons is OK.

I was not going to comment until I saw this. You must be thinking of another poster, because this is absolutely not true and I’ve never said anything of the sort.
I've enjoyed the exchange of perspectives and appreciate the gesture of good sportsmanship.

I hope Pitt wins the rest of their games. It only makes PSU look better. If they win even a few, be prepared for the Lair Liturgy : Pitt is really the better team, just had a bad night. We beat ourselves. Wait till next year. Kenny had a sore arm. It was the Big 10 refs. Sandusky, Joe knew, child rape etc. Why is PSU afraid to schedule us?Everyone is over rated. The ACC is the dominant conference. We'd be in the playoffs if not for our OCS. Wisky is really Pitt except for a weak schedule. We mold men for the NFL. Finally, we love Duzz!

Reactions: jrd23psu
Pitt, the school located where at the confluence of the Allegheny River and the Monongahela River which is the Origin of the Denial River.

Reactions: marshall23
Sincere apologies if that wasn’t you, I do take your word that it wasn’t. It may have been a poster with a similar, familiar name. I’ve deleted the post.
Definitely a different poster. Guy was a "wolf in sheep's clothing" type. Very cordial until he couldn't contain his true colors any longer.

PSU has won 9 of the last 11 games. The talent gap will be even bigger at Beaver Stadium next year to make it 10 of 12. Then PSU will never play those losers again.

I sure hope they enjoyed their fluke win in 2016.
About "16": At the time, someone posted "experience" info from one of the college football annuals. I don't know what the data represented, e.g. was it the number of seniors/roster or perhaps returning starters, etc? Any way, PSU was the 7th or 17th least experienced and pitt 7th or 17th most experienced. Besides that, they also had that "all nfl OL" too. Explains everything!

There were so many guarantees that Pitt would win from the Lair posters. There was talk of "Kenny Heisman" and how this would catapult him into the minds and hearts of our nation as a Hesiman front runner. They were sure he was better than Trace. A better version of Trace, actually.

They were sure there was hardly any separation in talent between these two teams. Surely their 2 stars and 3 stars were far better than anyone thought. After all, Pitt can just upgrade their star ranking like they did last year. They had a class full of 4 stars last year, remember? Narduzzi knows how to find those diamonds and he is such a great coach he coaches guys up better than anyone.

They were also sure that Franklin is an overrated coach. Some anonymous people said he was so surely it had to be true. The only reason PSU has been successful the last two years are Joe Moorhead and Saquon Barkley. Narduzzi is a way better coach! He's a defensive genius! They were sure PSU couldn't overcome losing Moorhead and Saquon. Not against Pitt, at least.

And then 51-6 happened.

You still have losers on the Lair literally saying their defense outplayed the PSU defense. Let that sink in. They lost 51-6 and they think their defense outplayed the other team.

Remember when the brain dead Pitters were in hog heaven over their nail biter 3 point win in 2016? Remember how we also told them it was the only one in the series they were getting, so they better enjoy it? They wouldn't listen. They know it now. In my view, next year's game is already in the bag for the Nittany Lions.

There were so many guarantees that Pitt would win from the Lair posters. There was talk of "Kenny Heisman" and how this would catapult him into the minds and hearts of our nation as a Hesiman front runner. They were sure he was better than Trace. A better version of Trace, actually.

They were sure there was hardly any separation in talent between these two teams. Surely their 2 stars and 3 stars were far better than anyone thought. After all, Pitt can just upgrade their star ranking like they did last year. They had a class full of 4 stars last year, remember? Narduzzi knows how to find those diamonds and he is such a great coach he coaches guys up better than anyone.

They were also sure that Franklin is an overrated coach. Some anonymous people said he was so surely it had to be true. The only reason PSU has been successful the last two years are Joe Moorhead and Saquon Barkley. Narduzzi is a way better coach! He's a defensive genius! They were sure PSU couldn't overcome losing Moorhead and Saquon. Not against Pitt, at least.

And then 51-6 happened.

You still have losers on the Lair literally saying their defense outplayed the PSU defense. Let that sink in. They lost 51-6 and they think their defense outplayed the other team.
And next year they will be back claiming they will win because we lose Trace (who’s overrated any way and always plays better than he really is). It never stops.

Pitt's best option:

war-games-gop-shutdown.jpg

And next year they will be back claiming they will win because we lose Trace (who’s overrated any way and always plays better than he really is). It never stops.

Kenny Football will be going for a repeat Heisman by then.

I expect an even more dominant performance against them next season.

This. Told people from the start of the series i'm worried about losing the first one but the gap (and the score) will increase in PSU's favor every year after. If you simply follow recruiting where we were dominating them you'd knew this would happen. 2016 they had mostly upperclassmen higher end talent where ours were underclassmen. Now as the talent gap widens so will the score. Though I must say I didn't think they'd set the bar this high to where we now have to win by 46+ next year to keep this trend lmao

Reactions: odshowtime
This. Told people from the start of the series i'm worried about losing the first one but the gap (and the score) will increase in PSU's favor every year after. If you simply follow recruiting where we were dominating them you'd knew this would happen. 2016 they had mostly upperclassmen higher end talent where ours were underclassmen. Now as the talent gap widens so will the score. Though I must say I didn't think they'd set the bar this high to where we now have to win by 46+ next year to keep this trend lmao
Score might be closer next season, but it will only be because we call of the dogs in the 4th.

Score might be closer next season, but it will only be because we call of the dogs in the 4th.

Unless Pitt fires Narduzzi and hires a different coach there will be no calling off of the dogs. JF will want to make a definite statement especially since we wont be playing them for over a decade at the earliest. At this point, Franklin flat out hates Narduzzi and loves to embarrass him.

Unless Pitt fires Narduzzi and hires a different coach there will be no calling off of the dogs. JF will want to make a definite statement especially since we wont be playing them for over a decade at the earliest. At this point, Franklin flat out hates Narduzzi and loves to embarrass him.
This may be true.

They were also sure that Franklin is an overrated coach. Some anonymous people said he was so surely it had to be true.

When I first saw that poll and noticed the top two coaches were African American, I couldn't help but think racism on some level crept into the thinking.

Those anonymous voters might have been half correct though -- Taggart got embarrassed by VT and almost lost to Samford.

I still don't understand why anyone would think Franklin is overrated though. He's been nothing short of brilliant 99% of the time.

Reactions: Howie'81
When I first saw that poll and noticed the top two coaches were African American, I couldn't help but think racism on some level crept into the thinking.

Those anonymous voters might have been half correct though -- Taggart got embarrassed by VT and almost lost to Samford.

I still don't understand why anyone would think Franklin is overrated though. He's been nothing short of brilliant 99% of the time.

I assume those anonymous articles they now do every year are just made up. There is no way to disprove them and they are nothing more than clickbait. I think the author simply makes up the shit himself and slap anonymous on it.

Hard not to rub it in with that fan base. I perused one thread that claims giving up Pitt Stadium led to program demise. Damn, one pitter gets it, sabeteur. The rest don't. It was our 'win at all costs, ped enabling environment'. Pitt alums don't give a sh*t. That is their problem:

"sabateur
The reason Pitt did not use $200,000,000.00 to properly renovate Pitt Stadium is because they realized that bitching and moaning from it's alums was the easier and less expensive option. I've yet to meet a Pitt fan as generous with their wallet as they are with their venom.
The legion of perpetual whinersamong the fan base gives the remaining 10% of fans an unwarranted reputation of being petulant children."

I don't think we call off the dogs unless we are up by 70. We challenged a fumble with less than a minute to go this weekend. JF is going to end this series with a bang.
It is interesting to contrast Narduzzi with the App State coach. The App State coach acted with dignity and grace before the game, during the game, and after the game. He had his team well prepared and coached a smart game. After the game our fans give him and his team a rousing ovation. Giant contrast between him and the arrogant humorless a$$hole Narduzzi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT