ADVERTISEMENT

Hershey native & PSU fan Christian Pulisic

Christian Pulisic is amazing and he is only 18 years old!

If Christian Pulisic can stay healthy, he has a good chance to be one of the best, if not the best, American soccer players of all time.

I am not biased, even though I am from Hershey.

he is already on a career path far more advanced than any other US field player at his age. His comp is Dempsey, Reyna and the like - not exactly superstars, though Dempsey had a good run in the Prem before unfortunately going back to the MLS.

US Soccer has been mainly composed of a bunch of try hards. It's about time we put out some real talent like Pulisic.

Last edited:
Reactions: francofan
Christian Pulisic is amazing and he is only 18 years old!

If Christian Pulisic can stay healthy, he has a good chance to be one of the best, if not the best, American soccer players of all time.

I am not biased, even though I am from Hershey.
One of the best if he stayed healthy and just was average. he's better than the rest and I'm not some guy that looks at the most recent player is always the best I'm normally a guy wait for years and then I'll tell you if they're the best. That's just my opinion

One of the best if he stayed healthy and just was average. he's better than the rest and I'm not some guy that looks at the most recent player is always the best I'm normally a guy wait for years and then I'll tell you if they're the best. That's just my opinion
I'm dying for the time when we produce Bergkamps, Scholeses, Iniestas and Baresis. I'm sick of seeing a National Team with clods like Kyle Beckerman out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT