ADVERTISEMENT

Props to the Hershey kid who became a soccer star

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC

Christian Pulisic named U.S. Soccer male player of the year​

The 25-year-old winger from Hershey, Pennsylvania, also won in 2017, 2019 and 2021 while Donovan won the award for the fourth time in 2010 at the age of 28.

Pulisic received 53% of the vote, followed by Yunus Musah (21.5%) and Ricardo Pepi (12.9%).

"It's an honor to win this award again for the fourth time," Pulisic said. "It was an incredible season for me. I always enjoy playing with the national team and winning more trophies with the national team. Of course, coming here to AC Milan, it's been just a really exciting year. I've enjoyed it so much, so I'm really grateful to win an award like this."

The 25-year-old winger from Hershey, Pennsylvania, also won in 2017, 2019 and 2021 while Donovan won the award for the fourth time in 2010 at the age of 28.

Pulisic received 53% of the vote, followed by Yunus Musah (21.5%) and Ricardo Pepi (12.9%).

"It's an honor to win this award again for the fourth time," Pulisic said. "It was an incredible season for me. I always enjoy playing with the national team and winning more trophies with the national team. Of course, coming here to AC Milan, it's been just a really exciting year. I've enjoyed it so much, so I'm really grateful to win an award like this."

He's also a big Penn State fan.

Four time winner? Impressive!

Reactions: NedFromYork
Now if he could put the ball in the net more often for the US, I'd really cheer.

Reactions: Nittany18
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT