ADVERTISEMENT

Help needed

May 12, 2015
It is that time of year again. The alumni council of your alumni association is meeting again this month. I have a little favor to ask of everyone.

I was at a Spike baseball game this summer and it was brought to my attention that our alumni association is a corporate sponsor and season ticket holder. Any idea where those tickets are and who uses them? Maybe it is the same people that sit in the alumni association paid for suite at the football games.

So what I would like everyone to do is look around at other organizations and report back if you see that our alumni association is spending our dues on tickets and luxuries that do not benefit the alumni.

Thank you
Elizabeth

Will do. I also have a related question for you. Since I am a dues paying member of the PSAA, how would I go about gaining game day access to the suites I'm helping to pay for?? Thanks in advance....

Reactions: psu00 and Nellie R
Our illustrious CEO and his wife took in the PSU/Michigan game a few weeks back. Any guess on who paid for BOTH of their airfares, tickets, and hotel stays? And if, by some grace of God we make it to a Bowl, we'll be paying for BOTH to attend that as well.

It is that time of year again. The alumni council of your alumni association is meeting again this month. I have a little favor to ask of everyone.

I was at a Spike baseball game this summer and it was brought to my attention that our alumni association is a corporate sponsor and season ticket holder. Any idea where those tickets are and who uses them? Maybe it is the same people that sit in the alumni association paid for suite at the football games.

So what I would like everyone to do is look around at other organizations and report back if you see that our alumni association is spending our dues on tickets and luxuries that do not benefit the alumni.

Thank you
Elizabeth
Thank you for sharing.

As a PSAA "Life Member" I am beyond disturbed that PSAA is using my donation to purchase sponsorship and associated seating benefits for a non-PSAA organization.

I will familiarize myself with the PSAA "policies" tomorrow and react accordingly.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT