ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, the Harbaugh rumors have started early this year.

I'd love to see him leave but he'd have to believe Herbert can win titles. Maybe, hopefully he does. I think Herbert's one of the most overrated QBs in the game. Any QB would put up numbers with the talent around him.

Gotta think his long-term goal was always to the return to the NFL. He probably wanted to win a NC before he did so. We'll see how it plays out.

Has he even won a single bowl game at UM? He is still a choker.
he's beaten tOSU three times in a row now and that is the measuring stick at UM after losing several in a row during the Tressel Meyer years. I've actually heard a lot of rumors in Ohio regarding Day. If he doesn't beat UM he's in trouble. he'll at least have to win a playoff game if he loses to UM. If we find a way to beat them and UM does as well, he's gone.

People here still overvalue bowl results. Losing the playoff game was bad but the bowls losses don't matter at all if they're beating us and Ohio State.

he's beaten tOSU three times in a row now and that is the measuring stick at UM after losing several in a row during the Tressel Meyer years. I've actually heard a lot of rumors in Ohio regarding Day. If he doesn't beat UM he's in trouble. he'll at least have to win a playoff game if he loses to UM. If we find a way to beat them and UM does as well, he's gone.
I think his recent accomplishments in the conference are significant and he beat the crap out of us last season without any help from refs or any other factor. My issue with measuring his success is that when he leaves the friendly support of the conference, he gets spanked just about every time out of conference. While it is not as bad today as it was in the past, there is still a conference support of OSU and UM.

• Wow
Reactions: Westcoast24
I think his recent accomplishments in the conference are significant and he beat the crap out of us last season without any help from refs or any other factor. My issue with measuring his success is that when he leaves the friendly support of the conference, he gets spanked just about every time out of conference. While it is not as bad today as it was in the past, there is still a conference support of OSU and UM.
I totally agree. the loss to TCU was really bad. TCU was exposed in the championship game as a team that just didn't have the horses to run with the big boys. UM had a gift wrapped, all-expenses-paid trip to the championship game and got beat by a lesser team in the semis. it is shocking that TCU had 263 yards rushing on UM.

Granted but it was a deep hole from which this program had to climb to get back to competitiveness. Yet, some here like to ignore that fact.
We are 3-5 against him so not too bad overall, but we have lost the last two. We badly need to beat them this year. Either way, it can't hurt us if he does go back to the NFL.

Reactions: Obliviax

Twice which were his only two wins. 2-5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT