ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Festivus!

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
200w.gif

• people that put their luggage down and stand in the middle at the airport
  • people that don't understand that you walk on the right, as you drive, instead of walking against traffic
  • people that take ever comment personally even if it has nothing to do with them, personally
  • the beautiful gal who whistles in the Dodge RAM commercial after her BF gives her a dog. She is clearly NOT whistling
  • Gals who follow me on twitter and linked in hoping to entrap a lonely guy who will pay up for a female e-Friend
  • The FBI
  • Prosecutors
  • people that tweet stuff that is clearly untrue or photoshopped
  • DJs that talk over the beginning of the song
  • Sports talkers that are overly emotional
  • Sports talkers that talk down to their callers/listeners
  • Sorry, female sports talkers that clearly have no clue what they are saying other than the most current buzzwords
  • Male sports talkers that do the same
  • Sideline reports before and end of half interviews (how are you going to score more points in the second half?)
  • Marvel Comics movies
  • Exercising
I'll think of more

200w.gif

I have a lot of problems with people.
Packaging engineers. I shouldn't have to go to my tool box to open a consumer good package.
Gym rats who don't rerack or return equipment to where it belongs. Wrestling matches coming!
New Jersey drivers. Stay in your fn own state.
Travelers who block the airport aisles trying to board first.
People that tell age related jokes. Why is age discrimination still around?

And the big ones:
Posters who play "I know you are but what am I? Give it up after one retort.
Posters who hijack threads.
More to come. I am not happy.

200w.gif

• people that don't understand that you walk on the right, as you drive, instead of walking against traffic
  • people that take ever comment personally even if it has nothing to do with them, personally
  • the beautiful gal who whistles in the Dodge RAM commercial after her BF gives her a dog. She is clearly NOT whistling
  • Gals who follow me on twitter and linked in hoping to entrap a lonely guy who will pay up for a female e-Friend
  • The FBI
  • Prosecutors
  • Sorry, female sports talkers that clearly have no clue what they are saying other than the most current buzzwords
  • Sideline reports before and end of half interviews (how are you going to score more points in the second half?)
  • Marvel Comics movies
  • Exercising
I'll think of more

200w.gif

200w.gif

• The FBI
  • Prosecutors
  • Marvel Comics movies
  • Exercising
I'll think of more

200w.gif
I received a Festivus Card, an original with George's picture and a donation to the Human Fund. Tried to attach but, unfortunately, I'm technically challenged trying to attach to this board,

Reactions: Obliviax
People who say “I did the research”
People who say libary
People who think ‘s signifies a plural
People who discriminate under the guise of “freedom of religion”
People who glorify stupidity
I got more, but this is a start.

Reactions: shifix
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT