ADVERTISEMENT

Gut says Jimmah pulls it out next week.......

Let's be honest. Michigan is playing a lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and O$U isn't the juggernaut everyone is making them out to be. O$U had three fumbles (which PSU caused by the way) and they still allowed a backup QB (who hasn't played much) to score two TD's. They really had no answer for Levis running the ball. Without that stupid first down play call when Levis threw a pick who knows what was going to happen? I think they ran for 50 yards just on that drive alone yet they tried to get cute and he threw a pick to stop the momentum. Harbaugh is eventually going to beat O$U and this might be the year. I doubt Don Brown will make the same mistakes on 3rd down that Pry did.

Oh yes he will. He will play man and try to take away everything and get burned big time.

Reactions: Hotshoe
At the point where Fields got his ankle rolled, i thought OSU was trying to RUTS, and then Day had a vision of Tua and Nick, and decided to take a few knees.

Sure was. Don’t like to see anyone get hurt, but sometimes you get what you deserve.

Let's be honest. Michigan is playing a lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and O$U isn't the juggernaut everyone is making them out to be. O$U had three fumbles (which PSU caused by the way) and they still allowed a backup QB (who hasn't played much) to score two TD's. They really had no answer for Levis running the ball. Without that stupid first down play call when Levis threw a pick who knows what was going to happen? I think they ran for 50 yards just on that drive alone yet they tried to get cute and he threw a pick to stop the momentum. Harbaugh is eventually going to beat O$U and this might be the year. I doubt Don Brown will make the same mistakes on 3rd down that Pry did.
It would be nice if some of our fans would give this PSU team credit. OSU is a jaggernaut and UM is going to take a beating.

Wow! I think Fields is at a completely different level from Patterson. Maybe similar in throwing the ball, but I think Fields is better, but I think Fields is a much better runner. Very dangerous with the ball as a runner. Patterson can be an effective runner when needed but Fields can kill you.
It’s hilarious how many are up in arms about UM being hyped over PSU yet liking UMs chances v OSU so much more than they liked ours.

It would be nice if some of our fans would give this PSU team credit. OSU is a jaggernaut and UM is going to take a beating.
I swear, it's impossible for some without taking cheap shots at the staff. They're all experts and they actually believe they know the play call. Do they not realize we have 4 and 5 options on every play call? How do they know the call? Blame is such a piss poor excuse for an argument.

I think Michigan will win on Saturday at home. They have greatly improved over the course of the Season and feel they have something to prove. Should be a great game to watch!

It’s hilarious how many are up in arms about UM being hyped over PSU yet liking UMs chances v OSU so much more than they liked ours.
If they actually believe this, then they know nothing of Don Brown. Michigan doesn't have our speed on D, not even close. Brown always plays press man and he will get killed. I also love the spy part. That is nearly impossible to do on a spread defense, especially one that goes 5 wide on purpose with an O line that can get downfield and block the one guy left in the middle.

If they actually believe this, then they know nothing of Don Brown. Michigan doesn't have our speed on D, not even close. Brown always plays press man and he will get killed. I also love the spy part. That is nearly impossible to do on a spread defense, especially one that goes 5 wide on purpose with an O line that can get downfield and block the one guy left in the middle.
DON. BROWN.

And now that Jimmeh’s shtick has become much less interesting, anyone else notice folks are shifting focus to their DC? Gotta be someone worthy of mention at UM. I guess Gattis is next. Oh wait!!!

Pretty certain that two things will happen. OSU wide receivers will run by the UM defense like Wily E. Coyote on the way to an orgy, and despite it all DON BROWN will still be hailed as a defensive genius.

Last edited:
Reactions: m48tank and Hotshoe
Nah.

Ohio State got their "scare" yesterday and a reality check that they're not invincible. Remember Dobbins talking about how "why do the PSU and MIchigan games need to be 4 quarter games?" Well, they got a 4-quarter game yesterday, which will focus that team.

Not to say they weren't focused yesterday. But I have a feeling they'll be primed for the Michigan game.

Ohio State by 14.
Unfortunately, I think this is probably right. Think UM keeps this one respectable but don’t expect it to be a nail-biter and certainly not an upset. Would be happy to be wrong, of course.

The one thing I’ll point out here is that Brown hasn’t played particularly much press man coverage over the back half of the season. In fact, pretty much beginning with the Notre Dame game UM has played more quarters/bracket and cover 2 than the zero- and one-man press that Brown is known for.
I don’t believe UM is going to win, but just pointing out that that the idea UM will be in press coverage all game is probably wrong.

Fields IMO will not be 100%. I'll bet that ankle was barking Sunday. Also, I've got a hunch there may be an issue with his left shoulder. When he gets hit a certain way, it seems like his arm goes limp. Just a guess....but it could keep OSU from counting on him to take off and run so much.

Well, yes about the QB. But honestly I do think they have a punchers chance if they can keep it close going into the 4th qtr. Do you think they have a shot?

Of course Michigan has a chance. They're a good team with lots of good athletes and they're playing at home. But IMHO I think there's a better chance that OSU wins by 3 TDs than that Michigan wins. The worst thing for Michigan was OSU's closer than expected game with us. That was their wake up call. Very unlikely that OSU will lose as many fumbles as they lost against us. I look for OSU to roll.

Of course Michigan has a chance. They're a good team with lots of good athletes and they're playing at home. But IMHO I think there's a better chance that OSU wins by 3 TDs than that Michigan wins. The worst thing for Michigan was OSU's closer than expected game with us. That was their wake up call. Very unlikely that OSU will lose as many fumbles as they lost against us. I look for OSU to roll.
My Buckeye friend at the gym tells me that Fields has a groin.

The game is at Michigan, right?

You know damn well Jimmah will be soaking the field this week to reduce traction and tOSU's speed advantage.

That’s my guy!

I don’t know why but I think the Meatchickens win this one. Shea finally puts it all together, Gattis reminds us we promoted the wrong guy and Don Brown pulls a beat down defense out of his hat.

Fields got flustered last week and we exposed some weaknesses on that offense. Harbaugh’s gonna walk through the door we provided. You’re welcome. The stadium will be rocking. Hairball in a stunner.

This could become an old school game if Fields isn’t 100%, but I still like OSU. I don’t think Patterson will have the kind of success against the Buckeye pass defense he needs for Michigan to win.
No, no, no Michigan needs to be stomped, Minnesota needs to be stomped and then Wisconsin, I believe they will win the west, needs to be stomped in the playoff. That leaves PS as the logical choice for the Rose.

Seriously dude.

Get help. No joke.

Clearly you've got some issues to work through. You've been having an epic meltdown on this board, and it's clear something isn't right.

Can just picture you typing this out one letter at a time with your index fingers in your den, hiding out from your rampaging wife and TV-raised kid, pulse and self-satisfaction rising with each keystroke

That’s my guy!

I don’t know why but I think the Meatchickens win this one. Shea finally puts it all together, Gattis reminds us we promoted the wrong guy and Don Brown pulls a beat down defense out of his hat.

Fields got flustered last week and we exposed some weaknesses on that offense. Harbaugh’s gonna walk through the door we provided. You’re welcome. The stadium will be rocking. Hairball in a stunner.
Now that’s funny.

I fully expect Jimmy to pull out at least one booger during this weeks UM/oh-high-ya game as well!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT