ADVERTISEMENT

Great Win Tribe!!

Not sure why, but I am rooting for Cleveland. I find the Cubs and their fans somewhat obnoxious. Am I wrong?

Actually, I don't think you are. They're sort of like Boston fans. No humility. Cannot appreciate the struggle. Never humble themselves.

It was a helluva ballgame. I like a 1-0 or a 2-1 game, I guess that's not what most people want but the Soler triple....teachable moment. Go like hell out of the box because when you put the ball in play, anything can happen. He may not have been sent around but he jogged out of the box and stood up for the triple.

Reactions: EPC FAN
It was a helluva ballgame. I like a 1-0 or a 2-1 game, I guess that's not what most people want but the Soler triple....teachable moment. Go like hell out of the box because when you put the ball in play, anything can happen. He may not have been sent around but he jogged out of the box and stood up for the triple.

I may be wrong but I don't think that's his first lack-of-hustle moment this year.

Amazing with the warm temp and the wind really blowing out very strongly this evening neither team got a ball near the warning track.

Kudos to Cleveland.....as I said, if it wasn't the Cubs (or Phillies) representing the NL, I'd be rooting like crazy for the Indians.

Eh. It happens all the time, and he wasn't scoring. The Cubs couldn't hit shit tonight (major credit to the Tribe) so what would it have mattered.

As a Phillies fan this felt an awful lot like game 5 of the 2011 series with the Cardinals. A painful, inevitable loss.

Tomorrow should be fun.

Eh. It happens all the time, and he wasn't scoring. The Cubs couldn't hit shit tonight (major credit to the Tribe) so what would it have mattered.

As a Phillies fan this felt an awful lot like game 5 of the 2011 series with the Cardinals. A painful, inevitable loss.

Tomorrow should be fun.

I find the "arrogant fans" comments in this thread to be not only hilarious but....well, "arrogant".

How fitting.

As a Pittsburgh Pirate fan, the comments Maddon made after the intentional slide that ended Kang's season, I want chi-town to suffer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT