ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Big Tens

in 101 staring across the mat at the yellow backs, I mean yellow and black. Should be a fun two days!

Last edited:
We got Penn State section (216) Bob Ueker seats too but also grabbed a pair in the MSU upper deck section (213) because they are a bit better (and lower). Hoping for a lot of blue & white in that MSU section.
Well at least one other person in section 213. I will be there Sat morning.

Reactions: mcpat
We got Penn State section (216) Bob Ueker seats too but also grabbed a pair in the MSU upper deck section (213) because they are a bit better (and lower). Hoping for a lot of blue & white in that MSU section.
216 also

I’ll find you and say “Hey Blue”

Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

Anyone familiar with a good spot to go between sessions? Love it when Penn Staters take over a town.

Anyone familiar with a good spot to go between sessions? Love it when Penn Staters take over a town.
I do not, but I sent UM athletic office a question asking if we can tailgate between sessions and if not can you leave the lot and come back. This is their reply.

Hello,

Tailgating is not supported for any indoor event. There is not re-entry into the parking lot.

Thanks,
Terrapin Ticket Office

So can you tailgate or not?

• Wow
Reactions: hlstone
I do not, but I sent UM athletic office a question asking if we can tailgate between sessions and if not can you leave the lot and come back. This is their reply.

Hello,

Tailgating is not supported for any indoor event. There is not re-entry into the parking lot.

Thanks,
Terrapin Ticket Office

????? So that means I can't go get something to eat between session's? Wth! Wife is gonna love that. Smh.

Hello,

Thanks,
Terrapin Ticket Office

Yall know this is gonna be a shit show, right???

Guess I'll have to make my own tailgate if there not letting me leave between sessions.
Who says you can;t leave? You just have to pay more money if you want back in. BT&W, it is they're as in they are, not there.

From their reply, I am guessing I can tailgate but there will be no porta potties. So, it would be hard to do. It is like they never did split sessions before. Will the few restaurants be able to handle everyone all at once. It is not like after an event where 3/4 of the people leave. I feel lucky everyone in our group has no walking issues. Always uber.

From their reply, I am guessing I can tailgate but there will be no porta potties. So, it would be hard to do. It is like they never did split sessions before. Will the few restaurants be able to handle everyone all at once. It is not like after an event where 3/4 of the people leave. I feel lucky everyone in our group has no walking issues. Always uber.
Bucket Tub GIF by Big Potato Games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT