ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten's PSU bar?

PSUeng

Feb 5, 2003
Is there a PSU bar, get together location for the Big Tens. I and some friends would like to have a drink and conversations with likeminded folks. Being close I figured there would be a good turnout.

Thanks, in advance.

Last edited:
I there a PSU bar, get together location for the Big Tens. I and some friends would like to have a drink and conversations with likeminded folks. Being close I figured there would be a good turnout.

Thanks, in advance.
I'm sure the Doubletree has a bar. I know there'll be some friendlies there.

All of this talk about B1G is going to hurt. I'm going to be at a wedding in Costa Rica. Not sure if I'll be able to see any wrestling at all.
Don't all family and close friends know there are no weddings or babies allowed during the last month or wrestling season! I warned my kids that getting married in the fall would mess up hunting season. Priorities man!

Don't all family and close friends know there are no weddings or babies allowed during the last month or wrestling season! I warned my kids that getting married in the fall would mess up hunting season. Priorities man!
Not my brother's family, no.
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

I was just reading the PSWC bus itinerary again and we're going to Looney's Pub in College Park for dinner Friday night. Probably be there around 6 pm and departing at 8. I'm staying at the Hilton Garden lnn in Silver Springs.

Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
Parking still available for purchase. I just bought mine.

Does she prefer to be alone?

There needs to be an understanding between a man and his wife during wrestling season, that if watching a match (on the TV, PC, tablet whatever) , she has a few options. If travelling to a match, obviously option 4 waits until you get back home or the hotel.

1.) Watch with you and be genuinely interested.

2.) Watch and feign interest.

3.) Do something else that doesn't interfere with my watching. Don't asking me about my feelings, because I'll answer the same. I want the guy in the blue singlet to win, preferably by fall, and damn this beer is good.

4.) She participates in wrestling, knowing that it's likely to be a one takedown match that ends in a pin with a lot of parallel riding.

There needs to be an understanding between a man and his wife during wrestling season, that if watching a match (on the TV, PC, tablet whatever) , she has a few options. If travelling to a match, obviously option 4 waits until you get back home or the hotel.

1.) Watch with you and be genuinely interested.

2.) Watch and feign interest.

3.) Do something else that doesn't interfere with my watching. Don't asking me about my feelings, because I'll answer the same. I want the guy in the blue singlet to win, preferably by fall, and damn this beer is good.

4.) She participates in wrestling, knowing that it's likely to be a one takedown match that ends in a pin with a lot of parallel riding.
To my wife’s credit she’s already said I’m off the hook for her birthday until Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT