ADVERTISEMENT

Get the Smirnoff ready

dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Its social media so could mean something or absolutely nothing, but today is ISU graduation day.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
If he did not get it done I feel for the kid. This was a huge recovery opportunity.

As far as our drunken wannabe NCAA compliance officer this would be the singular reason the Hawks finish someplace other than first.
I hear ya nit, but this guy has had several opportunities to clean it up. If this means no iowa, no sympathy here.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
reports have him doing well under TnT and his social media has been benign by his lofty standards.

so if this didnt work out that sucks, but i hope he makes the most out of the HWC and keeps his life on track.

But the best thing would be this just being a misinterpreted tweet and he has a diploma soon.

Be nice to see him wrestle but if couldn't get the grades done agree hope he just stays with HWC ..Move forward has good people around him to make his life worth something..

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
I mean, he'll fit right in at HR. He's already delusional considering he thinks he's a good person if he's talking about himself.

Reactions: PSUer1989
He is an adult...not a kid. I can't say I feel sorry for him at all...karma is a b#%<€....

Knowing that guy, he may be trolling. I’ll believe it when it is officially announced or next semester begins.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was trolling. I think he loves being the heel.

From HR:
PD2 said:
All work completed on time with passing grades. That makes two of us. Thank you.
I'm no fan of PD3 but I find it hard to root against anyone failing in life, so good for him if he was able to pull it together. And wrestling is more interesting if Iowa is relevant so I'd prefer to see him on the mat. Still skeptical it'll all come together without incident but I'm not rooting for a bad outcome.

...seemingly rational
...HR
...same sentence

Must be early in the thread's existence. Early morning, some of the inmates must be sleeping in.

Almost spit out my coffee reading that Dice. That was comedy gold.

From HR:

I'm no fan of PD3 but I find it hard to root against anyone failing in life, so good for him if he was able to pull it together. And wrestling is more interesting if Iowa is relevant so I'd prefer to see him on the mat. Still skeptical it'll all come together without incident but I'm not rooting for a bad outcome.
This^^

I agree, just can’t hope for anyone to fail. I’m also bad about holding grudges. Lol. Hell, I’ve been done wrong by people and still can’t find a way to hold a grudge and not forgive them. I mean it’s involuntary...trust me... there are times I wish I wasn’t the way I am.

Oh hell. Let's go visit HR for 30 minutes. That forgiveness thing will dissipate.

Per PD2 (or impersonator on HR) PD3 passed all courses on time and passing grade. Never did mention graduation though.

Per PD2 (or impersonator on HR) PD3 passed all courses on time and passing grade. Never did mention graduation though.

I think....once he gets the paperwork from ISU he then has to send it to Iowa to get cleared and into their grad school. Probably a formality, but would think it would take a few days to get all the red tape cut.

Thank God Bo is noodle-armed. During his 40 second falls he is almost snapping his opponent in half to finish the fall.

Imagine if he would hit Iowa's weight room, I mean ISU's weight room, my bad Nebraska's weight room, whoops, stand corrected - it would be Iowa Central Community College's weight room.:oops:

It's heating up over there. Surprised it took this long. I wonder if the mods will make an exception and allow it to keep burning.

It's heating up over there. Surprised it took this long. I wonder if the mods will make an exception and allow it to keep burning.
bbwretler cracks me up. The insider of all insiders yet delusional all at the same time. Cracks on Bo Nickal and all Bo’s done is toss his heroes around like rag dolls.

He came up with the “toughest compliance Office” by far in the country line as if he’s done a comprehensive audit of all D1 schools.

It’s getting less readable by the day. The interesting ones are getting shouted out by a multitude of Spyker types and Downey’s maniac of a father

Last edited:
PDII going full tilt! .... A little surprised it happened already, figured it wouldn't be until the season started.

Those that took the bet that PD2 would turn on the HR before christmas can see the nice lady at the counter and collect your money.

Other bets in play in 2017....
-that he even gets into Iowa
-that PD2 gets banned from HR
-that PD3 attacks HR from his twitter
-that he wrestles at midlands

He can be funny....at first. For me anyway, he gets old really quickly, especially since I read him on the ISU board last year. My tolerance is way down as a result.

I actually feel bad for the "normal" posters on HR. It has become mostly unreadable for me. Kind of like if you can picture 21Guns in junior high. The Howard Stern mentality. If you can't out argue them or their point, make fun of them and ignore the issue until they go away or give in. In his case he adds curse them out and physically threaten them....ironically enough even when they are being generally positive. At least Guns talked wrestling sometimes.

I'm thinking a lot of it is a put-on (hard to imagine an adult like that), but same old thing over and over again. He adds little, if anything of substance to any conversation, so beware if you want to waste your time, though you may occasionally get a chuckle out of some responses to him.

Those that took the bet that PD2 would turn on the HR before christmas can see the nice lady at the counter and collect your money.

Other bets in play in 2017....
-that he even gets into Iowa
-that PD2 gets banned from HR
-that PD3 attacks HR from his twitter
-that he wrestles at midlands
I'm still holding out hope that PD2 and Greg Martin sit next to each other at nationals, with their sons facing each other in the quarters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT