ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Teasdale

Wrestler2u

Dec 20, 2008
Near Birmingham Alabama
Pat Mineo reports on twitter

Wrestling fans, please pray for Gavin Teasdale who was in a horrific car accident resulting in a very serious neck injury. His family needs support! 😓

Can someone share the post and comments from Gavin? Praying it isn’t serious

Reactions: PAHURDLER
I couldn't find any tweets about an accident, but I did see this as 1 of his last tweets. Really hope the best for him

We dodged a bullet.

Put another way, Teasdale dodged one Path to Success.

Not the only path he had or still has, obviously (as Cael likes to say). But one with resources, energy, experience and mutual interest in his success.

This path he's on now? Social Media is not helpful to him, and using it to quip "I'm my own Doctor" puts him further down a different path.

To finish off the dead horse of this analogy: man, I hope dude gets himself on a different path.

Every time I see a GT thread at the top I fear for the worst.

Kid needs to fill the hole he has with positivity. Only way back.
Well, looks like he needs to spend some time with Mr. Positive Infinity, Tan Tom.

I do hope he gets his life together.

Every time I see a GT thread at the top I fear for the worst.

Kid needs to fill the hole he has with positivity. Only way back.
Get him one of these, stat.

DYrlTazX4AAXUMq

Reactions: diggerpup
What did the tweet say
It’s unavailable
Sorry, I forgot to SS this one. Gavin said he had broken C6 & C7 in his neck, but he didn't notice anything wrong, so "it's time to start training again."

The bar to earn a black shirt is getting lower and lower - it’s like an Oprah giveaway now
To be fair, Heinselman has had a pretty good turnaround so far in this young season, beating Foley, Barnett and Aguillar. It's not quite Kyle Snyder or even Kolin Moore levels of postivity, but it seems like he's definitely turned himself into an AA contender.

Reactions: hlstone
To be fair, Heinselman has had a pretty good turnaround so far in this young season, beating Foley, Barnett and Aguillar. It's not quite Kyle Snyder or even Kolin Moore levels of postivity, but it seems like he's definitely turned himself into an AA contender.
Foley is hurt and Aguilar is getting pinned by everyone. Bummer that Robbie has been out because he’d have a few deceptively nice looking wins by now and a chance at a solid seed

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
OK, Aguilar wasn't the best example. What's wrong with Foley?

And Gavin just tweeted another unfortunate tweet--I won't share here because of the profanity. Kid needs some postiive influence, stat.

OK, Aguilar wasn't the best example. What's wrong with Foley?

And Gavin just tweeted another unfortunate tweet--I won't share here because of the profanity. Kid needs some postiive influence, stat.
I haven’t seen Foley but I heard some people talking leg injury?

Really glad to see this kid making a comeback but its on Team USA grappling..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT