ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Rutgers

He bumps a guy a little and that's a Crack back?

He didn't even hit him hard - looked like he just gently engaged him so as not to get called for a blind-side block, but engage him to wall him off from making a play. Total joke of a call - the rule is not that you aren't permitted to engage and block - you can't hit him with force which 99 did not.

About 4 holding calls left go on Rutgers linemen..Just call what you see. It's not hard.

Clifford seems a step slow in decision making lately. Granted his O line isn’t helping much but he just holds the ball a little too long at times.

Clifford seems a step slow in decision making lately. Granted his O line isn’t helping much but he just holds the ball a little too long at times.
Funny - I’m not at the game but the announcers are saying the receivers are not getting open. Why hang if all on Clifford?

How wonderful - PSU is trying to run "pace" (as they are just shredding the Buttgers defense) so the b1g clowns call a Timeout for Rutgers???? What a f'ing joke.

Reactions: Online Persona
Funny - I’m not at the game but the announcers are saying the receivers are not getting open. Why hang if all on Clifford?
I’m not hanging it all on him. He just needs to throw it away when there’s nothing available instead of taking sacks. (I agree the wide receivers are often not getting open).

Lambert-Smith is a mediocre, at best, route runner. It really limits his potential.
Yep, it seems he doesn't get much separation and combined with his lack of physicality he doesn't make many plays for the number of passes that are sent his way...

7 targets and only 3 catches for 9 yards for today's game is not getting it done.

Last edited:
Gee, could we have more complaining from the board loudmouth lame-o posing-fan trolls? Yea, this is embarrassing - we're covering the spread and it isn't even halftime.

Don’t you know it’s always Cliffords fault in this board
And Franklin’s fault. We have, likely, a top 10 team, but many on this board think we have a terrible coach and terrible QB. How many people 3 months ago thought we’d be 9-2 and ranked #11 at this point in the season? And we did that with a “terrible” coach and “horrible” starting QB. It’s a freaking miracle.

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT