ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Rutgers

And Franklin’s fault. We have, likely, a top 10 team, but many on this board think we have a terrible coach and terrible QB. How many people 3 months ago thought we’d be 9-2 and ranked #11 at this point in the season? And we did that with a “terrible” coach and “horrible” starting QB. It’s a freaking miracle.
Exceeding expectations.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Announcer is wrong - the punter does not get protection when he runs to the side like that. He makes himself a runner when he does that and does not get protection.

Gee, could we have more complaining from the board loudmouth lame-o posing-fan trolls? Yea, this is embarrassing - we're covering the spread and it isn't even halftime.
Who cares about the spread? The offense was playing like crap. 3 and outs, fumbles, etc. against poor competition. The D and special teams saved their a$$. They finally get their head out so good deal.
I guess you thought it looked awesome.

So … Lighten up Francis.

For all the a-holes who want to talk about "embarrassing" - duhO$U is losing to Maryland 13-10 after at the half.

It will be interesting to see what adjustments are made at the half. Would like to see the O clean up the play and end the game strong.

Who cares about the spread? The offense was playing like crap. 3 and outs, fumbles, etc. against poor competition. The D and special teams saved their a$$. They finally get their head out so good deal.
I guess you thought it looked awesome.

So … Lighten up Francis.

Maybe you could just STFU Francis. duhO$U is losing to MD at the half 13-10 and scum scored a grand total of 7 points against Ill-noise in the 1st Half, but you want to yammer on about how embarrassing PSU is winning 28-10 at the half. STFU - nobody gives a shit what you think troll-boy.

Maybe you could just STFU Francis. duhO$U is losing to MD at the half 13-10 and scum scored a grand total of 7 points against Ill-noise in the 1st Half, but you want to yammer on about how embarrassing PSU is winning 28-10 at the half. STFU - nobody gives a shit what you think troll-boy.
We’re doing better than Michigan did against Rutgers….they were down 17-14 at halftime, but we’re horrible.

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
Announcer is wrong - the punter does not get protection when he runs to the side like that. He makes himself a runner when he does that and does not get protection.

For Punter to maintain protection, it must be obvious he is going to punt. When he pulls the ball up and starts running sideways, it is unclear what he is going to do. If he turns to punt as pursuit closes in which is what causes the contact (i.e., he waited too long to make it clear his intention was to punt), it is not a penalty.

Yea, this Defense sucks.... and that Manny Diaz guy blitzes way to often. LMAO - some of the loudmouths on this board really crack me up.

ADVERTISEMENT