ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Rutgers

Maybe you could just STFU Francis. duhO$U is losing to MD at the half 13-10 and scum scored a grand total of 7 points against Ill-noise in the 1st Half, but you want to yammer on about how embarrassing PSU is winning 28-10 at the half. STFU - nobody gives a shit what you think troll- I never said I was embarrassed. I said they were playing poorly on offense.

I never said I was embarrassed I said they were playing poorly on offense. What are you like 12 or something. Calm down or you will give yourself an aneurysm.

We suck. This game has been an embarrassment and the only thing allowing us to win is luck..... blah, blah, blah....... yadda, yadda, yadda......

The more Drew plays the more you realize the problems with our offense aren't our QB

What on earth was the Buttgers defender complaining about? That was blatant PI - he tackled the PSU receiver and wasn't even playing the ball (had his back to the QB the entire time).

It's disappointing Penn State can't run the ball in the end zone from the 2 with a traditional running play against Rutgers late in the game in a blowout.
It's just really disappointing.

Reactions: bdgan
Ok Drew, that is what it tastes like, now get a lot more during the next three years.

Few questions about next year.

1. Are we seeing PSU’s OL finally turning the corner? Or this the result of playing lower level competition?

2. Will OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu return for 2023? Seems unlikely due to love fest NFL’s showing. He stays this OL will be very solid.

3. Will DC Diaz return for 2023? Diaz is a very very special coach. Kinda coach we need to challenge OSU and Michigan. This defense has improved every week. Never seen so many TFL outta our defense.

4. Do we need to hit the portal for a stud WR? Our receivers are inconsistent at getting open.

Reactions: scrivener
It just points that Penn State never owns the line of scrimmage, even against inferior teams. It's Franklin's weakness. He's overcome it with skill players against most teams but it rears its head often enough. Specifically against like or better talent.

It just points that Penn State never owns the line of scrimmage, even against inferior teams. It's Franklin's weakness. He's overcome it with skill players against most teams but it rears its head often enough. Specifically against like or better talent.
55-10…I’d say we owned the line of scrimmage and everything else.

Reactions: mcpat and PSU Soupy

1. Are we seeing PSU’s OL finally turning the corner? Or this the result of playing lower level competition?

2. Will OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu return for 2023? Seems unlikely due to love fest NFL’s showing. He stays this OL will be very solid.

3. Will DC Diaz return for 2023? Diaz is a very very special coach. Kinda coach we need to challenge OSU and Michigan. This defense has improved every week. Never seen so many TFL outta our defense.

4. Do we need to hit the portal for a stud WR? Our receivers are inconsistent at getting open.
YnYy

It's disappointing Penn State can't run the ball in the end zone from the 2 with a traditional running play against Rutgers late in the game in a blowout.
It's just really disappointing.
Gotta have the RB to do it as well. Not a fourth string walk on.

Reactions: PSU Soupy

1. Are we seeing PSU’s OL finally turning the corner? Turned the Corner, NO due partially due to injuries, Some progress, YES. In recent past the OL injuries would have created a disaster. Or this the result of playing lower level competition? Also YES

2. Will OT Olumuyiwa Fashanu return for 2023? NO Seems unlikely due to love fest NFL’s showing. He stays this OL will be very solid. Yep, would have been nice, but at least Shelton is going to be more ready than we could have expected due to all the PT he is getting. Shelton will look more like Fashanu after a full year in the S&C.

3. Will DC Diaz return for 2023? YES, I sure hope. He's making a nice buck/$ as the PSU DC and it's more fun to win than it was to get beat up at the U or some lower P5 opportunity he may get. Diaz is a very very special coach. Kinda coach we need to challenge OSU and Michigan. This defense has improved every week. Never seen so many TFL outta our defense. Sure was a jail break!!

4. Do we need to hit the portal for a 2-3 stud WR's, especially if Washington leaves (but if his injury is at all serious it may contribute to him coming back)? Our receivers are inconsistent at getting open, and are not physical enough in any of the down field routes.

Reactions: tlbakernc and bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT