ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

My biggest issue with recent PSU teams has been us appearing to be soft
we took two big punches to the mouth and got up and played with confidence and swagger

i like the jumbo backfield I really think Singleton is gonna break one
I love both RBs in backfield as well

Defense needs to keep pressure on Stroud, he’s gonna make a mistake

great first half

Reactions: PSUfiji
The announcers said Ohio State called the TO--if Franklin did he should be fired
I could certainly understand anyone assuming OSU called that timeout, but it was us. I should probably feel good about the game right now but I just can’t wrap my head around that decision
If it was called by Penn State it was accurate but I don't believe it was.
Yes they did - if you looked at the TO counters, it was charged to duhO$U - but you still have ragging a-hole nut-bags on here saying it was CJF and bloviating about [insert eyeroll].
Fox removed a TO from PSU, not OSU. Every app says PSU called it. I will just assume for my own mental well being that these were all mistakes and OSU called it. I didn’t hear the announcers mention who called it.

NEVER expected to be winning at halftime. Way to go guys! Just keep winning your battles each play, and nobody can complain at the end of the day. Win or lose.

Reactions: BudatPSU
ESPN game tracker also has it as PSU called the timeout with 42 sec to go.

(They list OSU as calling their second TO with 21 sec left).
Then why didn’t OSU have any timeouts for the last few plays? And the field announcer said the one at 21 seconds was their third and final timeout.

Why not run that power T formation on 4th??? Even if they get it bad call IMO

Turning your back to the line to gain and hoping to lean into the pile never maximizes the gains.......

Clifford was lucky.

Absolutely not. PSU called TO with 42 seconds left

No, they didn't - duhO$U called it which is why they had zero TOs and had to spike ball to stop clock at 6 second mark. Had they had a TO, they could of stopped clock after catch with 7 seconds left (clock stopped for 1st down, but at least 1 second must tick of game clock on spike - which is exactly what happened).

TV showed one timeout left for OSU at the end of the half. Just double checked
on DVR.
But the field announcer said the one at 21 seconds was their final timeout….the TV messed it up.

Too many of our 4th down calls stink. Let’s run laterally. ☹️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT