ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Deflection, receiver didn't come back to the ball, RT got destroyed and a great athletic play
Blame 1 and 4 on him if you want but you're not getting 3 as a reasonable person
Maybe you didn’t see he was passing and running the ball?

Your Need to find a shartsplosive WR in the portal
So, you are the guy that thinks every goal allowed is on the goalie huh? Wow--you may want to stop watching sports.
When somebody fumbles he is at least partially responsible for the fumble. He didn’t hold onto the ball after all. When somebody is intercepted he is probably at least partially responsible for the interception unless the receiver falls down or something. A batted ball is on the QB.
You should stop watching sports except for your beloved Buckeyes.

• Wow
Reactions: GregInPitt
When somebody fumbles he is at least partially responsible for the fumble. He didn’t hold onto the ball after all. When somebody is intercepted he is probably at least partially responsible for the interception unless the receiver falls down or something. A batted ball is on the QB.
You should stop watching sports except for your beloved Buckeyes.
A batted ball is not always on the QB
Now I'm a Buckeyes fan because I know not everything falls on the QB?

A batted ball is not always on the QB
Now I'm a Buckeyes fan because I know not everything falls on the QB?
A batted ball is not on the QB? A batted ball is absolutely, positively, no-questions-asked the fault of the person who throws the errant ball. There is no other possible answer to that question.

The pick isn't on him--it isn't. And the fact you can't comprehend that means you waste time watching the sport because you have no clue what's happening. Learn the game if you're going to watch on comment on it.

You can stay i would have lead to a punt but the pick is not on Clifford. Nor is the fumble. Hell, even the last pick was about a RT being abused but you can't see that. You blame the QB like you probably blame the goalie in hockey because you don't know better.
Wow a Clifford apologist here. The fumble is a combination of missed block and lack of pocket awareness. But either way not all on him. The last pick he was looking right at the guy. You could say it was on Franklin for throwing a short pass when you needed to score twice. But either way way he has some blame for all Four.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Wow a Clifford apologist here. The fumble is a combination of missed block and lack of pocket awareness. But either way not all on him. The last pick he was looking right at the guy. You could say it was on Franklin for throwing a short pass when you needed to score twice. But either way way he has some blame for all Four.
Watch that last play again
I'm fine with blaming Clifford for that pick but watch it again

ADVERTISEMENT