ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Hope Franklin took notes on clock management at the end of a half. OSU did everthing correct except forgetting to block Dixon......

How is OSu permitted to snap the ball when the ref is still in our defensive area?

Literally the guy is pushing our players and they are snapping the ball

All on the staff. We throw 3 times to stop clock and give OSU a chance. Then we call TO after Carter sack. HORRIBLE!

Very lucky to get bailed out with Stroud fumble.

lol a very, very bad Notre Dame team leads Syracuse 21-7. As least Syracuse is finally be exposed.

All on the staff. We throw 3 times to stop clock and give OSU a chance. Then we call TO after Carter sack. HORRIBLE!

Very lucky to get bailed out with Stroud fumble.
OSU called that timeout…the TV messed it up.

Stroud benefitted last year from an All Pro WR Corps.
He still is very accurate.
I don't think he processes things quickly. Last week he threw multiple balls into triple coverage. I do agree he can put the ball where he wants it but the decision making is suspect at best.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Can’t believe they didn’t put a second back on the clock.
I was waiting for exactly that. Until they kick off for 2nd half I am not 100% sure that this league will not review, take bands off of the field and kick for the lead.

OSU called that timeout…the TV messed it up.

Yes they did - if you looked at the TO counters, it was charged to duhO$U - but you still have ragging a-hole nut-bags on here saying it was CJF and bloviating about [insert eyeroll].

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT