ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Defense is flying around, Harrison Jr is just damm hard to cover.
Clifford really is the problem, so much for best game of his life talk.

Reactions: tlbakernc
Ok, I’m sold on our DC and defensive coaches. I think we’re going to have a hell of a D moving forward. Just excellent coaching for our DBs to make those plays.

Wish I lived in Fantasy Land with you, where Bad Cliff doesn't exist. Unfortunately I live in the real world and he is, at times, real.
For good measure, go F yourself.
You’re not a fan. Just a punk who likes to bash something you could never do

Ok, I’m sold on our DC and defensive coaches. I think we’re going to have a hell of a D moving forward. Just excellent coaching for our DBs to make those plays.
Just hoping they don't wear down. Great attacking D so far. Curious to see if Ohio State does/can adjust

Just walked in the door from work - looks like I've missed quite a bit of action based on what the commentators are saying. I see the always negative anti-PSU "posing fans" are hard at work [insert eyeroll].

IMO he should never have thrown the pass but instead should have run. So I'll say it's half on him for throwing an I'll advised ball and half on the WR for not coming back. Better?
Yes, saying half is better than thinking the receiver did nothing wrong there. He's expecting his guy to come back to him and if he does that's not picked.

Defense is flying around, Harrison Jr is just damm hard to cover.
Clifford really is the problem, so much for best game of his life talk.
As bad as Clifford was early, there is a ton of football left in this game and if he playss his a$$ off the rest of the way and gets a W the screw ups will be a distant memory.........

Penn State coming out with two straight screens on this drive was something.

Parker Washington made a hell of a catch, it will be under review most likely. Washington in the meantime is down, I'm guessing he got the wind knocked out of him. .

Reactions: bdgan and tlbakernc
Our horizontal pass game is awful...just brutal. We waste first downs more than any program

Penn State coming out with two straight screens on this drive was something.

Parker Washington made a hell of a catch, it will be under review most likely. Washington in the meantime is down, I'm guessing he got the wind knocked out of him. .
Landed on gut, he’ll of a catch but we’ll see what they call

Reactions: tlbakernc
Ball hit the ground but he never lost control. I think it’s a catch but could go either way. I think it stands as it was ruled a catch on the field

Penn State is in business, Sean Clifford acts like he's going to take off but finds a WIDE open Brenton range, Penn State is at Ohio State's 23.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT