ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Central Michigan

You're 100% a cheerleader if you think Purdue or Auburn are good.
The raise your standards and demand being contenders
You are correct--you can only beat who you play and you should expect to dominate weaker opponents. When you don't be relieved that your team won but don't try to claim they're good teams to make yourself feel better.
You added to this--Smart and Saban get "a pass" because they've won titles. Yes, when you've won titles and you beat Oregon by about 50 when you struggle it's still frustrating but not the same as someone that went 11-11 the last 2 years.
1 Big Ten title in almost a decade isn't impressive. Bowl games are meaningless--I've said that countless times. The players opt out because they're meaningless.

Yet Maryland isn't "garbage" according to you. LMAO

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Maryland is better than Purdue or Auburn but not a good team. Unfortunately for the Terps the play in the best division in FBS.

Maryland is better than Purdue or Auburn..... You're a riot twit. PSU's all-time record against Maryland is 41-3-1. This latest doozy of yours tells everyone everything they need to know about an asshat like you. Maryland is better than Purdue or Auburn... LMAO!

Maryland is better than Purdue or Auburn..... You're a riot twit. PSU's all-time record against Maryland is 41-3-1. This latest doozy of yours tells everyone everything they need to know about an asshat like you. Maryland is better than Purdue or Auburn... LMAO!

Maryland has beat us twice in the 10 years since they joined the Big Ten. Purdue hasn't beat us since the forgettable years under Paterno and we've won 10 straight. It's not 1965.

Although when we play Maryland I'm sure at that point you'll start saying how great they are.

Maryland has beat us twice in the 10 years since they joined the Big Ten. Purdue hasn't beat us since the forgettable years under Paterno and we've won 10 straight. It's not 1965.

Although when we play Maryland I'm sure at that point you'll start saying how great they are.

Maryland's better than Purdue and Auburn. LMAO Maryland is the definition of garbage toolboy.

Maryland's better than Purdue and Auburn. LMAO Maryland is the definition of garbage toolboy.
Again, we'll see what you say when we beat them. Auburn's going to struggle to win 6 games this year. Maryland could have 6 wins when we play them. Maryland plays Purdue so I'll guess we'll see who's better then.

Summary of game
PSU goes up 14-0
PSU takes a nap and had a little nightmare
PSU played with one eye open rest of game

Again, we'll see what you say when we beat them. Auburn's going to struggle to win 6 games this year. Maryland could have 6 wins when we play them. Maryland plays Purdue so I'll guess we'll see who's better then.
I'm still waiting for you to post how after yesterday, objectively speaking at this point of the season, PSU is in better or the same company as:

1. Oklahoma (lost to KSU)
2. Georgia (struggled with Kent)
3. Michigan (got bailed out by refs and won by 1 td vs MD)
4. Clemson (struggled with Wake Forest)
5. USC (3 point win over Oregon State)
6. Kentucky (8 point win over NIU)
7. Oregon (3 point win over WSU)
8. Baylor (1 td score over Iowa State)
9. Pitt (gave up 24 pts to Rhode Island)
10. Texas (lost to Texas Tech)
11. Miami (lost to Middle Tenn)
12. BYU (beat Wyoming by 7)
13. Ole Miss (beat Tulsa by 8)

Per your metrics, more than half of the AP Top 25 must be mediocre, and their fanbases should all be in an uproar, right?

So who exactly should be enjoying their seasons so far, Alabama? Or they probably cannot because they haven't beaten anyone with a pulse and struggled with 2 loss Texas, winning by a FG on a BS call?

I guess all of college football is garbage.

I'm still waiting for you to post how after yesterday, objectively speaking at this point of the season, PSU is in better or the same company as:

Per your metrics, more than half of the AP Top 25 must be mediocre, and their fanbases should all be in an uproar, right?

So who exactly should be enjoying their seasons so far, Alabama? Or they probably cannot because they haven't beaten anyone with a pulse and struggled with 2 loss Texas, winning by a FG on a BS call?

I've said all along that we're in the second tier. That doesn't mean Purdue and Auburn are good.

Why are you comprehending this? Every fan base can enjoy something even when they're losing--such as watching players develop but pretending teams are good simply because we beat them doesn't make you a "good" fan. It makes you delusional

And, yes, most of FBS is garbage which is why we need to see the Big Ten and SEC destroy it.

Why didn't you list Ohio State on your breakdown?

But
1. Oklahoma isn't very good this year--they started the year with 3 easy games including Nebraska then got exposed against K-State. Venables is in year one--no one should have reasonably expected them to contend this year. They're a step below us.
2. Did you watch any of the Georgia game? That game was never in doubt. Like us they sleepwalked through the game. They still have that win over Oregon which is far superior than anything we've done.
3. Michigan didn't get "bailed out by the refs" lmao. This is you being biased. Michigan played poorly because, like Oklahoma, they didn't schedule a decent opponent early on.
4. Clemson isn't very good. Wake is good for Wake. Clemson surviving in OT on the road against Wake won't hurt them but obviously, as Swinney said, their D has major problems. We're on par with Clemson.
5. We're on par with USC--first year HC
6. Kentucky isn't a great team. They have a legit QB with first round potential and have a win over Florida. We have more talent than Kentucky but Kentucky's resume is better right now. We'll see how they do against Ole Miss
7. We're better than Oregon. Georgia would beat us but not by 46.
8. Baylor isn't better than us. They're third tear (lower based on talent) and beat a team similar to them on the road.
9. You included Pitt? lol
10. Texas isn't good especially without Ewers. That loss is bad for Bama. Who thought Texas was good? Did you?
11. Miami is garbage--we saw that last week. They were only ranked because of the hype around Van Dyke.
12. We saw last week BYU was overrated--again, a team we're obviously more talented than
13. Ole Miss had that game won at half but, again, we have more talent than Ole Miss

Again, I don't understand why you're confused by any of this.

Either you don't think we're good or you're standards are too low. Fan bases that expect to win don't celebrate pulling away in the second half against CMU, beating Purdue on the road or beating Auburn THIS YEAR. I still give us tons of credit for scheduling Auburn. We couldn't have known they'd hire Harsin and he'd destroy that program.

I've said all along that we're in the second tier. That doesn't mean Purdue and Auburn are good.

Why are you comprehending this? Every fan base can enjoy something even when they're losing--such as watching players develop but pretending teams are good simply because we beat them doesn't make you a "good" fan. It makes you delusional

And, yes, most of FBS is garbage which is why we need to see the Big Ten and SEC destroy it.

But
1. Oklahoma isn't very good this year--they started the year with 3 easy games including Nebraska then got exposed against K-State. Venables is in year one--no one should have reasonably expected them to contend this year. They're a step below us.
2. Did you watch any of the Georgia game? That game was never in doubt. Like us they sleepwalked through the game. They still have that win over Oregon which is far superior than anything we've done.
3. Michigan didn't get "bailed out by the refs" lmao. This is you being biased. Michigan played poorly because, like Oklahoma, they didn't schedule a decent opponent early on.
4. Clemson isn't very good. Wake is good for Wake. Clemson surviving in OT on the road against Wake won't hurt them but obviously, as Swinney said, their D has major problems. We're on par with Clemson.
6. Kentucky isn't a great team. They have a legit QB with first round potential and have a win over Florida. We have more talent than Kentucky but Kentucky's resume is better right now. We'll see how they do against Ole Miss
8. Baylor isn't better than us. They're third tear (lower based on talent) and beat a team similar to them on the road.
10. Texas isn't good especially without Ewers. That loss is bad for Bama. Who thought Texas was good? Did you?
11. Miami is garbage--we saw that last week. They were only ranked because of the hype around Van Dyke.
12. We saw last week BYU was overrated--again, a team we're obviously more talented than
13. Ole Miss had that game won at half but, again, we have more talent than Ole Miss

Either you don't think we're good or you're standards are too low. Fan bases that expect to win don't celebrate pulling away in the second half against CMU, beating Purdue on the road or beating Auburn THIS YEAR. I still give us tons of credit for scheduling Auburn. We couldn't have known they'd hire Harsin and he'd destroy that program.
Kentucky’s resume isn’t better than ours. They beat Florida, who has been extremely overrated all year. Sorry, one win over an overrated P5 team (who will likely no longer be ranked), one win over an FCS team, and two wins over G5 opponents doesn’t beat two wins over P5 teams on the road. And UK struggled against two of those G5 teams and they were at home.

Kentucky’s resume isn’t better than ours. They beat Florida, who has been extremely overrated all year. Sorry, one win over an overrated P5 team (who will likely no longer be ranked), one win over an FCS team, and two wins over G5 opponents doesn’t beat two wins over P5 teams on the road. And UK struggled against two of those G5 teams and they were at home.
Contrary to your claim you and I both know that beating Florida in the Swamp by 10 carries more weight than our collective resume at this point. Purdue lost to Syracuse and survived FAU. Auburn has zero respect around the country and should have lost at the end or regulation then in OT to Mizzou. Beating a P5 team doesn't mean anything if that P5 team isn't good. And while I agree that Florida is overrated they'll still be ranked (losses to Tennessee and Kentucky keep them ranked) and even if we go with they won't be they're still considered far better than Auburn and Purdue.

As annoying as we think each other are--you know the game unlike some of your buddies. You know the pollsters and when we get a playoff committee will value Kentucky's resume far more than our resume. We both know it. Pretending otherwise just to argue with me--you're better than that.

Last edited:

Oh and just so you know it isn't just me

CBS
Georgia got the win over Kent State 39-22 in what was one of its sloppiest performances of the last few years. The Bulldogs turned the ball over three times, and quarterback Stetson Bennett IV tossed his first pick of the season. Coach Kirby Smart gets a mulligan, but this was the football equivalent of a slice into the woods off the tee box.

Everyone that understands football understands Smart gets a pass given his accomplishments and since they were never in danger of losing. That's what happens after winning a national title. If it happens again he'll take more heat.

But

You know the word "fan" derives from "fanatic".

Such a connation implies that we aren't necessarily going to be rational.

Why else would we mock opponents comprised of players who we don't know and could not care less about us?

Hey, for that matter, who thinks PSU's players give one iota about you or me?

Fan. Fanatic.

But

Ok, now we are getting somewhere.

So your premise is PSU is second tier.
All of us either: (1) Believe, like you, that PSU is not good; or (2) our standards are too low.

What is second tier? Who is second tier?
Per you, OK, Clemson, USC, Kentucky, Texas, Oregon, Miami?

I included Pitt bc they are ranked.

Who is first tier? Please tell me you have Michigan here. (Lol) and yes they did get bailed out and won by 1 score against unranked MD at home. They are #4? Lma0.

Who is top 25?

What is your definition of Good? Great? Elite?

Ok, now we are getting somewhere.

So your premise is PSU is second tier.
All of us either: (1) Believe, like you, that PSU is not good; or (2) our standards are too low.

What is second tier? Who is second tier?
Per you, OK, Clemson, USC, Kentucky, Texas, Oregon, Miami?

I included Pitt bc they are ranked.

Who is first tier? Please tell me you have Michigan here. (Lol) and yes they did get bailed out and won by 1 score against unranked MD at home. They are #4? Lma0.

Who is top 25?

What is your definition of Good? Great? Elite?
Miami is no where near the second tier. Nor is Texas. The second tier is Michigan, Penn State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Clemson and MAYBE USC.

First tier is Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State--those three are in a league of their own. No idea why you thought I'd have Michigan in there.

The top 25 doesn't mean anything--there's only 4 playoff spots.

Elite--those that expected to contend for titles yearly (you know the three)
Great--tier 2 which changes yearly but should consist of Michigan, Penn State, Clemson, Texas, Oklahoma and USC most years.
Good--the next 5-12 schools depending on the year (so--NC State, Arkansas, OK State, Utah, Ole Miss, Washington, Baylor, etc)

Miami is no where near the second tier. Nor is Texas. The second tier is Michigan, Penn State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Clemson and MAYBE USC.

First tier is Alabama, Georgia and Ohio State--those three are in a league of their own. No idea why you thought I'd have Michigan in there.

The top 25 doesn't mean anything--there's only 4 playoff spots.

Elite--those that expected to contend for titles yearly (you know the three)
Great--tier 2 which changes yearly but should consist of Michigan, Penn State, Clemson, Texas, Oklahoma and USC most years.
Good--the next 5-12 schools depending on the year (so--NC State, Arkansas, OK State, Utah, Ole Miss, Washington, Baylor, etc)
So you believe PSU is a great team?

I don't understand how many times I have to tell you that they're in the second group
You believe they are great even though per you they have beaten bad teams and on paper lose to Michigan who is in same tier and whose resume is worse than PSU?

Is it your opinion that we are a second group program striving to return to the top group with a third tier coach?
I don't think we can get to the top group but I do think Franklin could prevent us from being a consistent playoff team when it expands to 12. When it goes to 12 Penn State along with Ohio State and Michigan should be expected to be in the playoff every year.

You believe they are great even though per you they have beaten bad teams and on paper lose to Michigan who is in same tier and whose resume is worse than PSU?
Yes because of our talent level and Michigan has more talent on paper
Again, this isn't a difficult concept. Just like Bama and Georgia are expected to beat Ohio State if they play even though they're all in the same tier.

He has been clear enough. Perhaps he used the word "great" one time, but that was CLEARLY in putting them into the second set of programs.

Let people speak for themselves.

But GEEZ, what a debbie downer you are Lando.....fan = fanatic.

Rule of sports 7: Logic may be suspended without penalty.

Yes because of our talent level and Michigan has more talent on paper
Again, this isn't a difficult concept. Just like Bama and Georgia are expected to beat Ohio State if they play even though they're all in the same tier.
So you believe both teams are great, but Michigan has more "talent"? Based on what? Can't be recruiting.

More importantly, you admit PSU is great.

So when all of us believe they are good/great with potential to become elite, despite Auburn/Purdue, why are we apologists with low standards when you also believe they are great and right now don't have the "talent" to be elite?

So you believe both teams are great, but Michigan has more "talent"? Based on what? Can't be recruiting.

More importantly, you admit PSU is great.

So when all of us believe they are good/great with potential to become elite, despite Auburn/Purdue, why are we apologists with low standards when you also believe they are great and right now don't have the "talent" to be elite?
What are you talking about? Why is reading comprehension beyond your ability?
Claiming Purdue and Auburn are "good wins" has nothing to do with this new discussion you started. Penn State is one of the teams that is always second tier until they tank because of how they recruit. This is a very simple concept. Just like how everyone has Ohio State Georgia and Bama in the playoff before they play a game. It's simple.

Claiming Purdue and Auburn are good has literally nothing to do with this. They aren't good and we won't know how good we are until we play Michigan but, based on talent, the expectation is no less than 10 wins yearly.

What are you talking about? Why is reading comprehension beyond your ability?
Claiming Purdue and Auburn are "good wins" has nothing to do with this new discussion you started. Penn State is one of the teams that is always second tier until they tank because of how they recruit. This is a very simple concept. Just like how everyone has Ohio State Georgia and Bama in the playoff before they play a game. It's simple.

Claiming Purdue and Auburn are good has literally nothing to do with this. They aren't good and we won't know how good we are until we play Michigan but, based on talent, the expectation is no less than 10 wins yearly.
Ok, you made it to the end. Give yourself a pat on the back.

The majority of people on this board do not believe that Purdue or Auburn are good teams, but they aren't bad teams or any worse than the OOCs of your second tier or first tier teams. You surely conceded as much?

It also seems like you are on the same page with most on this board who think PSU is good/great but not elite.

So where you get lost in translation is when you are attacking people who think the same as you by telling them their standards are too low.

No one here is happy that psu is not tier I elite. But most are happy they are tier II, aren't losing to Auburn/Purdue/CMU and have their fate in their own hands.

Only 3 teams are per you elite, should psu fans be mad they aren't one of those 3? That is unreasonable.

He has been clear enough. Perhaps he used the word "great" one time, but that was CLEARLY in putting them into the second set of programs.

Let people speak for themselves.

But GEEZ, what a debbie downer you are Lando.....fan = fanatic.

Rule of sports 7: Logic may be suspended without penalty.

Dude is such a tool, it isn't even funny. Clemson made 6 consecutive CFB Invitationals prior to last year, but somehow isn't 1st Tier according to self-declared Football God LMAO. CFB Invitational came into being in 2014, since its inception Alabama has made 7 of 8 fields. Clemson's next at 6 of 8. Then Oklahoma and duhO$U at 4 of 8. UGa has made 2 of 8 fields (one following 2017 regular season and last year) - the same number of fields ND has made.

Ok, you made it to the end. Give yourself a pat on the back.

The majority of people on this board do not believe that Purdue or Auburn are good teams, but they aren't bad teams or any worse than the OOCs of your second tier or first tier teams. You surely conceded as much?

It also seems like you are on the same page with most on this board who think PSU is good/great but not elite.

So where you get lost in translation is when you are attacking people who think the same as you by telling them their standards are too low.

No one here is happy that psu is not tier I elite. But most are happy they are tier II, aren't losing to Auburn/Purdue/CMU and have their fate in their own hands.

Only 3 teams are per you elite, should psu fans be mad they aren't one of those 3? That is unreasonable.
You're still altering what I say or simply not able to comprehend it. Maybe a little of both.

You're still altering what I say or simply not able to comprehend it. Maybe a little of both.
I honestly am not sure what you have been saying, cos it doesn't really make sense.

I can honestly distill your argument as follows:

1. Psu is a great second tier program. Almost everyone on here agrees with you. No one is delusional enough to think Psu belongs with your 3 elite teams based on recruiting or recent past results;

2. BUT Psu has beaten bad teams so no one on here who thinks Psu is great should believe they are great, and no one should be impressed with Psu's wins thus far, if they are, their standards are too low - - this is where you lose me;

3. While Psu is second tier, they will undoubtedly lose to another second tier program who has more talent on paper based on some unknown analysis on your end. I know objectively the data says Mich's blue chip talent ratio in 2022 is 59%, we are at 55%, a 4% difference that is most likely nil, as that 4% is made up of players who aren't starting or difference makers or at stacked positions like receiver or line. The difference, per simple math is 51/86 vs 48/86, or 3 players. I cannot perceive who these 3 players are for Michigan that send them over Psu in such a clear cut fashion. So I have no idea why you can unequivocally state Mich on paper is more talented. Moreover, if you expect Psu to lose to Mich and Osu based on talent, how are they underachieving, and why is this below some standard you have that you admit is impossible to reach?

4. Only fans of 3 teams out of 131 FBS schools should be happy with their squads over 4 games and the rest should face your perception of "reality"; and

5. You admit Psu is not an elite team, yet demand that their coach achieve elite results, or anything else is the stuff of apologists.

I honestly am not sure what you have been saying, cos it doesn't really make sense.

I can honestly distill your argument as follows:

1. Psu is a great second tier program. Almost everyone on here agrees with you. No one is delusional enough to think Psu belongs with your 3 elite teams based on recruiting or recent past results;

2. BUT Psu has beaten bad teams so no one on here who thinks Psu is great should believe they are great, and no one should be impressed with Psu's wins thus far, if they are, their standards are too low - - this is where you lose me;

3. While Psu is second tier, they will undoubtedly lose to another second tier program who has more talent on paper based on some unknown analysis on your end. I know objectively the data says Mich's blue chip talent ratio in 2022 is 59%, we are at 55%, a 4% difference that is most likely nil, as that 4% is made up of players who aren't starting or difference makers or at stacked positions like receiver or line. The difference, per simple math is 51/86 vs 48/86, or 3 players. I cannot perceive who these 3 players are for Michigan that send them over Psu in such a clear cut fashion. So I have no idea why you can unequivocally state Mich on paper is more talented. Moreover, if you expect Psu to lose to Mich and Osu based on talent, how are they underachieving, and why is this below some standard you have that you admit is impossible to reach?

4. Only fans of 3 teams out of 131 FBS schools should be happy with their squads over 4 games and the rest should face your perception of "reality"; and

5. You admit Psu is not an elite team, yet demand that their coach achieve elite results, or anything else is the stuff of apologists.
1 when people are celebrating wins against Purdue we need to raise our expectations
2 is inaccurate--people have called Purdue and Auburn "good wins" which is utterly false
3 Michigan is better on paper as you just proved. The team with more talent typically wins. If you want to call it a coin toss then do so but realistically beating Michigan isn't something that should be expected. Doesn't mean it can't happen
4 that's not what I said and again proves you haven't read anything--for example, Kansas fans should be ecstatic as they've far exceeded any realistic expectations. Simple concept.
5. I demand that we contend for playoff spots which we haven't the past 2 years and once it expands to 12 missing the playoffs will be unacceptable as the Big Ten and SEC should both have 3 teams most years.
All of this is simple--you're trying to correlate things that have never been connected.

1 when people are celebrating wins against Purdue we need to raise our expectations
2 is inaccurate--people have called Purdue and Auburn "good wins" which is utterly false
3 Michigan is better on paper as you just proved. The team with more talent typically wins. If you want to call it a coin toss then do so but realistically beating Michigan isn't something that should be expected. Doesn't mean it can't happen
4 that's not what I said and again proves you haven't read anything--for example, Kansas fans should be ecstatic as they've far exceeded any realistic expectations. Simple concept.
5. I demand that we contend for playoff spots which we haven't the past 2 years and once it expands to 12 missing the playoffs will be unacceptable as the Big Ten and SEC should both have 3 teams most years.
All of this is simple--you're trying to correlate things that have never been
All of this is simple--you're trying to correlate things that have never been connected.
1 and 2. These go hand in hand. You are mixing apples and oranges. There is a difference between saying Aub/PU are bad teams vs PSU had good wins. You cannot ignore the recent past, PSU road wins with Franklin, road environment with young team right out of gate. You don't get to set the criteria for determining whether they are good wins.
1 and 2. These go hand in hand. You are mixing apples and oranges. There is a difference between saying Aub/PU are bad teams vs PSU had good wins. You cannot ignore the recent past, PSU road wins with Franklin, road environment with young team right out of gate. You don't get to set the criteria for determining whether they are good wins.

3. Michigan not relevantly better on paper based on 3 four star guys on the depth chart. It is a coin toss, so your original comment is a misstatement.

4. Your standard is exceeding realistic expectations. Isnt PSU exceeding realistic expectations thus far after the last 2 years?

5. You don't get to demand anything. You aren't playing or coaching 18 year olds. That said, everyone wants the playoffs. To expect to be top 4 when there are about 15 blueblood programs with as much money, recruiting pull and facilities/stadiums like ours is lunacy.

3. Michigan not relevantly better on paper based on 3 four star guys on the depth chart. It is a coin toss, so your original comment is a misstatement.

4. Your standard is exceeding realistic expectations. Isnt PSU exceeding realistic expectations thus far after the last 2 years?

5. You don't get to demand anything. You aren't playing or coaching 18 year olds. That said, everyone wants the playoffs. To expect to be top 4 when there are about 15 blueblood programs with as much money, recruiting pull and facilities/stadiums like ours is lunacy.

But he considers scUM's win over Maryland by a TD @home Referine aided a "good win". The guy is such a double-talking tool it's ridiculous.

1 & 2--the do not go hand in hand and if you think beating Purdue and a horrible Auburn team on the road are big wins then you have lowered your expectations way too far. Neither of those games should have even been competitive.

3. Yes, they are better. You just don't want to acknowledge that like you can't acknowledge Purdue and Auburn are garbage this year. I gave you a coin toss because you ignorant facts you even provided so you're arguing with yourself and me.

4. No, a program doesn't reset to 0 because they flopped for 2 years. Notre Dame will be expected to challenge for the playoffs again next year.

5. Never once said a top 4 program--said "contend" for a playoff spot. We shouldn't have any issue when it expands to 12.

But he considers scUM's win over Maryland by a TD @home Referine aided a "good win". The guy is such a double-talking tool it's ridiculous.
Find a post where I said it was a good win--you can't. Never said that
I said Maryland is better than Purdue and Auburn which is factual

Find a post where I said it was a good win--you can't. Never said that
I said Maryland is better than Purdue and Auburn which is factual

No dip$hit, that's an "opinion", not a fact. Why am I not surprised that a moron like you doesn't understand the difference between the two. LMAO

No dip$hit, that's an "opinion", not a fact. Why am I not surprised that a moron like you doesn't understand the difference between the two. LMAO
It isn't--we've seen them all play
And when we play Maryland you're going to say they're a better team than them especially if somehow we lose and you're definitely going to say they're better than they were when they played Michigan--you're that predictable

It isn't--we've seen them all play
And when we play Maryland you're going to say they're a better team than them especially if somehow we lose and you're definitely going to say they're better than they were when they played Michigan--you're that predictable

Good Lord you're an idiot. You're going to say this.... you're going to say that.... None of this has anything to do with the FACT that you don't even know the difference between a subjective opinion and an objective fact. LMAO, you really are a twit.

Good Lord you're an idiot. You're going to say this.... you're going to say that.... None of this has anything to do with the FACT that you don't even know the difference between a subjective opinion and an objective fact. LMAO, you really are a twit.
Maryland has shown on the field they're better than the other two teams
You have proven that when we play Maryland you'll suddenly believe they're good

Maryland has shown on the field they're better than the other two teams
You have proven that when we play Maryland you'll suddenly believe they're good

LMAO, they've "proven" blah, blah, blah.... how many words are you going to misuse and PROVE that you have no conception of what they mean. The only thing PROVEN beyond any doubt is what an absolute moron and douche you are.

LMAO, they've "proven" blah, blah, blah.... how many words are you going to misuse and PROVE that you have no conception of what they mean. The only thing PROVEN beyond any doubt is what an absolute moron and douche you are.
You're confused again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT