ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State defeats Illinois, 30-13

PSU only -14. No respect.
As it turns out... THAT was a pretty good call ! Final score: 30-13...

My thoughts? THIS was Drew Allars FIRST Conference, Away Game, Start ! AND, as it turned out... against a gritty Illinois team that was trying very hard to get itself a signature win at home... and a Penn State team that certainly looked underwhelming.

Franklin needs to use this win as an teaching experience opportunity... for Allar and the team... to point out why being a top 10 national ranking, makes you a target for teams like Illinois, and that there may be MORE out there just like it (maybe Iowa) ! Penn State needs to USE it, DISSECT it, LEARN from it, and GET BETTER from it... then move on !

I just went back and watched PSU highlights. I have no idea what all the pissing and moaning on here is about. PSU was in driver's seat the entire game. What a bunch of whiny people on this board.
Highlights or the actual game? Not the point u were trying to make.

FSU 31 BC 10....FSU with the ball
That's what you expect great teams to do against horrible teams when they start slow. Illinois isn't BC level bad but hopefully we pull away as we should.
I see you didn’t tell the rest of the story … FSU 31 BC 29. Shocking… I guess FSU isn’t “elite”. Can only imagine your comments if PSU held on to win by 2. Your act is so old… don’t bother responding. PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!!

I see you didn’t tell the rest of the story … FSU 31 BC 29. Shocking… I guess FSU isn’t “elite”. Can only imagine your comments if PSU held on to win by 2. Your act is so old… don’t bother responding. PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!!

He needs to go back to the panturdliar and stay there with me rest of the cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
I've discussed that in other threads. Do you think any FSU fan is feeling good? Just because your bias doesn't allow you to give an honest assessment doesn't make me the issue. I also said throughout out game that I wasn't worried. Won't be unless we're playing Michigan or Ohio State as those games are want will define if we're elite or not.

As it turns out... THAT was a pretty good call ! Final score: 30-13...

My thoughts? THIS was Drew Allars FIRST Conference, Away Game, Start ! AND, as it turned out... against a gritty Illinois team that was trying very hard to get itself a signature win at home... and a Penn State team that certainly looked underwhelming.

Franklin needs to use this win as an teaching experience opportunity... for Allar and the team... to point out why being a top 10 national ranking, makes you a target for teams like Illinois, and that there may be MORE out there just like it (maybe Iowa) ! Penn State needs to USE it, DISSECT it, LEARN from it, and GET BETTER from it... then move on !
Yep, Bama, Georgia , Michigan and others had wi s that weren’t blow outs. The better team pulled away but the underdogs were in it for some time.

I've discussed that in other threads. Do you think any FSU fan is feeling good? Just because your bias doesn't allow you to give an honest assessment doesn't make me the issue. I also said throughout out game that I wasn't worried. Won't be unless we're playing Michigan or Ohio State as those games are want will define if we're elite or not.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-27-2016/LLHkfw.gif

On ignore you go.

Yep, Bama, Georgia , Michigan and others had wi s that weren’t blow outs. The better team pulled away but the underdogs were in it for some time.
A lot of parity it seems this year. To bad there is not a 12 team playoff this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT