ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: No. 11 Penn State vs. Northwestern

Five drives for Penn State's defense - four, three and outs and one interception. They've allowed a total of 13-yards.

Lee has come a long way. It wasn't long ago that he carried the ball rather loosely and could hardly be trusted to protect the football in conditions like this.

Strange should get at least a 9.5 on the jump into the end zone as that looked like his planned landing.....

I’m still waiting for a decent pass play on 2nd and 1 2nd and .5.

I would like to see Clifford throw once in a while when they don’t know he’s going to throw.

He’s got the slowest release ever. Needs another second or 5.

Just play safe today--Northwestern isn't going to move the ball unless we turn into Nebraska

If you're going to bench Singleton, you should bench Cliff. I mean the INT and dropped INT were just way to easy. Absurd how Cliff locked onto 3 - NW D-back knew he was going there long before he went there... came off his own man and had a pitch-&-catch INT he should have easily caught.

Freshman RB's may do some sitting today. Allen not getting into the game into the 2nd quarter must have had a troubled practice week after his great game last season. And Singleton with the fumble may be going through a learning experience as well......

Last edited:
Reactions: scrivener
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT