ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Penn State vs. Auburn

We got this. They have no passing game, and now they're 15 points down and are looking desperate.

I don't want to get in front of things too much, but we'd have to work hard to lose this game now.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Hold on Dixon was pretty marginal.

Think the B10 called down at half time and told the refs to stick to PSU?

o_O

Reactions: psualt
Shouldn't you be whinning and crying how Auburn should be beating us.... and how badly we suck..... and how this wouldn't be a quality win anyway?
I said all along we should win this game easily because we have more talent. This isn't a quality win--Auburn will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

Cannon was identified early on. He is B1G.

They're f'ing pitiful as usual - the Holding call on 3 is so inconsistent with how they've been called coverage in the secondary, it isn't even funny. Awful. How about the pass break-up by Auburn on the last 3rd down - the Auburn player has his left arm all the way around the PSU receiver and hand locked onto the PSU receivers left shoulder well before ball arrives - no flag???

Rich coming from you

I know, I hate your incessant whinning and how you can't admit that you're wrong again, as per usual.
Tell me what I've been wrong about. Name one thing...
I told everyone Purdue wasn't good and would be lucky to win 7--did we watch them against Syracuse?
I said we should beat Auburn easily (hence I bet on us) and Auburn is a subpar team that will be lucky to make a bowl game. Have we watched their offense at all this season?
When I'm wrong I own it.
And I'm not the one whining--you're all crying about the officiating when it's had zero impact on anything today

How was that not IG? No way he was outside Tackle Box - and beyond that, I don't think it went past LOS. b1g Homer's are such f'ing cheaters, it isn't even funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT