ADVERTISEMENT

Funny Steelers fans fight video

Fools. Back off, de-escalate, back-off, back-off, de-escalate!!!!!! But if you're hell-bent on going, you might want to drop a bomb on him when he turns his head and takes his hat off to head butt you!! Jesus, lol.
I highly doubt it, but I hope these idiots have productive jobs that they lose because of this.

Fools. Back off, de-escalate, back-off, back-off, de-escalate!!!!!! But if you're hell-bent on going, you might want to drop a bomb on him when he turns his head and takes his hat off to head butt you!! Jesus, lol.
I highly doubt it, but I hope these idiots have productive jobs that they lose because of this.

Good God, what kind of adult gets in a fight? Would not be surprised if there were several Lair posters in the vid.

Reactions: Kmase21 and TheGLOV
Man, that’s embarrassing but it’s nice to see that some men in Steelers jerseys were fired up for the game last night.

Last edited:
Years ago when I moved near Philly, my brother-in-law took me to an Eagles game. They were playing the Cardinals. Outside the stadium we passed a guy in a cards jersey. He said that won’t be good inside, he said you’ll see. He got doused with beer, I couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: JJTopp99
It’s actually surprising this doesn’t happen more at NFL games, giving the amount of alcohol being consumed during the game.

Not surprising really. I went to a Browns-Steelers game a few years ago in Cleveland and saw some grown men fighting after the game. Stupid! To many beers I suppose and they think they are Muhammed Ali....:eek:

Good God, what kind of adult gets in a fight? Would not be surprised if there were several Lair posters in the vid.

I just imagine both of these yinzer losers are Lair posters and them beating the crap out of each other doesn't seem like such a bad idea to me.

grown men in jerseys is not a good look.
I don't know, I was sporting this jersey around town this past week. The grand kids got me this last year.
81GS3q6gOGL._UX569_.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT