ADVERTISEMENT

FULL COURT PRESS ON CARR !!!

WOW...This could be great news for us if Cael takes full advantage...WE MUST GET DAVID CARR AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO E-MAIL CAEL AND LET HIM KNOW HOW BAD THE FAN BASE WANTS HIM...THIS YOUNG MAN IS GOING TO BE GREAT !!!!
Email?

El-Jefe, Dunke, me, Roar, and some others briefed Cael about this on the weekly conference call. Why didn't you join the call?

WOW...This could be great news for us if Cael takes full advantage...WE MUST GET DAVID CARR AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO E-MAIL CAEL AND LET HIM KNOW HOW BAD THE FAN BASE WANTS HIM...THIS YOUNG MAN IS GOING TO BE GREAT !!!!

This CANNOT be a serious post, can it?

Reactions: Sullivan

You don't think Cael doesn't already know this kid is a beast? Haha email is not needed trust me ;)

Cael: Man, I really have no idea who I should recruit.
Cody: Have you checked your e-mail to see who the fanbase wants?
Cael: Wow, why didn't I think of that?

Yeah, great idea. Let's bombard Cael with emails so he can all of his time dealing with that. Maybe you should actually put some thought into it before you post this kind of garbage.

Yeah, great idea. Let's bombard Cael with emails so he can all of his time dealing with that. Maybe you should actually put some thought into it before you post this kind of garbage.
Maybe Cael has an intern who needs to practice deleting emails without reading.

Reactions: purescurve
Full court press. Isn't that a basketball term? Why use a defensive strategy for recruiting?

Lol, I think Spyker was joking and making fun of himself there, Nova. At least I hope so... :)

Reactions: Sullivan

Dude, pass along Cael's email address and I'll get right on it. While I'm at it, might as well tell Cael who should wrestle at 174 thru 197 and how to allocate the 9.9 scholarships. o_O

Reactions: tikk10
Lol. Joking guys...Yes i am sure Cael knows him very well...Just pray he stays on him big time !!!!

Reactions: Wrassler223
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT